346

Chapter 346: Various arrangements

Ye Qingge glared at him, why is this person so frivolous now?

With Ye Qingge's reminder, Xuanyuan wanted to check it as soon as possible, left Weng Zhufu, Xuanyuan went back to the study, Ye Haoran saw him back, and quickly followed up with the study saying "You are back, I thought of it ! "

Xuanyuan smiled a little, and Ye Haoran said in a chorus, "A soldier is a bandit!"

"A soldier is a bandit!"

Ye Haoran wondered, "Well! Have you thought about it?"

Xuanyuan coughed a little, and said with honors, "I thought of Qingge!"

Ye Haoran froze, then rolled his eyes. Is that the girl? Ye Haoran raised an eyebrow and said, "If I remember correctly, Miss Ye has been filial piety for two years this year, and I should be ready for another year!"

Xuanyuan's complexion was condensed, there is still another year, it is still another year!

Xuanyuan glanced at Ye Haoran and said, "Go to work!"

Ye Haoran rolled his eyes, turned and went out of the study to go to business!

In the third prince's house, Xuan Yuanche and the two counsels below said, "Your idea has failed this time, let's say, what else!"

A young man in a blue shirt said, "Master, Miss Ye doesn't have much value at all now, why do you want it?"

Another old conspirator also said, "Yeah! Yeah, my husband also thinks that, even though Miss Ye has the title of an owner, in the final analysis, she was kicked out of Yefu by Master Ye, and she and Master Ye ’s relationship ca n’t be repaired. As for the Zhao family, there is a daughter in the second room of the Zhao family. She will not change her mind because of Miss Ye. ”

Xuan Yuanche waved his hands and said, "It goes without saying that the prince is just frustrated, and he just wants to get her!"

The elder counselor said with a beard, "As long as the grandfather is not really moving him, the old man thinks that this matter can be let go first. Now we are mainly looking for more silver money. If only those people are afraid! "

Tsinghua Tsao said, "Master, I think those people can transfer a batch to Beijing. Recently, our shops and businesses have been run, and it's easy to transfer some people over."

Xuanyuan Che heard the thought and thought, "Okay! I will call some people over tomorrow and leave it to you! Transfer more as soon as possible, remember to spread out, don't make people doubt."

The young counselor took the task and then retreated. Xuanyuan Che thought about it and said to the old man, "How is the preparation of the great prince?"

The old counselor shook his head and said, "I don't know what happened recently. Three consecutive people did not follow the instructions, and the puppet inside them didn't know who was released."

Xuanyuan Che frowned. "Is there such a thing?"

The old counselor also said with a sad expression, "No, lord! Would you say that there is a great master on the side of the great prince?"

Xuan Yuanche walked a few steps in the study before "tell the second prince about this, and let him continue to fight with the big prince, you can find a way to solve the fourth of me, remember to use our arrangements with the second prince Do n’t make people doubt us. After the incident, let them find a way to let the boss and the second child continue to bite hard! "

"OK! Let's arrange it here."

At the same time, Ye Qingge's Weng Zhufu also welcomed three guests. Zhao Yeshi and his two children came to visit Ye Qingge.

Ye Qingge heard it and thought he had heard it wrong. He came without a post.

But Ye Qingge couldn't keep people away, so he had to invite them in.