chapter 173

Chapter 173 Chapter 173

      ‘It ’s really difficult to deal with. At that time, she clearly saw that Mrs. Wu also got up, but after taking a few steps, she stopped and returned to her place.’

     Yeah, if it ’s really good to deal with it, she really has no interest. After half a hour of fireworks, a little girl came to the queen and whispered a few words to the queen. The queen ’s  The complexion is bad.

     Ye Qingge pretended to withdraw his gaze unintentionally, and he met Xuanyuan's gaze, quickly withdrawing his gaze. This Xuanyuan, knowing the emperor ’s love for him, knew that there must be something between the two, and she would not be in trouble now  Less, can't get in trouble anymore, so in the face they still pretended not to know.

     Emperor Mingzong's face was pale immediately, and then he was as black as the bottom of the pot. He frowned slightly and asked. The queen didn't dare to hide it, so he said it truthfully. After listening to the emperor, his face was not good.  Appreciate slowly, walking in this imperial garden, there is something wrong, come back first, "

     "Congratulations to my emperor!"

     After everyone sent away the emperor, they started whispering. At the same time, the emperor was gone, which meant that the banquet was ready to go. Ye Qingge accompanied Zhao's to get up and walk. This cold day, we still have to watch the fireworks here. Fortunately now  It's gone.

     Wu Ying stepped in front of Ye Qingge and said, "Qingge, tonight,"

     "Wu Gongzi, we can only be friends. Of course, I hope to be friends in the future. As for whether we can still be friends in the future, it is hard to say. If you don't know what I mean, then you can ask  Your mother, oh! No, you may be able to check your mother, I will just tell you one, like the one who harmed me, I will not let one go, "

     Wu Ying said, "Qingge, what are you talking about? My mother and your mother used to be handkerchiefs. How could it hurt you? You think too much, and I treat you,"

     Ye Qingge quickly stopped his words, "Mr. Wu San, I thank you for helping me out, but it's really impossible for me and you, and I don't like you either, so it would be great if you could be friends."

     Wu Ying said bitterly, "Really, can this be the case? Is it because of the evil king?"

     "What has to do with him?"

     "You didn't accept me because he didn't?"

     Ye Qingge sighed and reached out and patted his shoulder, "You are too simple, boy."

     After speaking, he helped Zhao to leave. On the way, Zhao looked back at Wu Yingdao and said, "Qing Ge, actually, Wu Ying is a good child."

     Ye Qingge stopped and took a serious look at Zhao's. He didn't understand that Zhao had stopped being a smart and powerful person before. How could he be such a mother-in-law after being pregnant, and he couldn't see a lot of things, and his heart was weak.  Is she too strong?

     Ye Qingge had to reflect on whether she had protected her too well and made Zhao feel that she had her own protection?

     Seeing that she was not talking, Zhao looked at herself solemnly, and wondered, "What happened to Qingge?"

     "Mother, do you know what happened today? Do you know who is going to hurt you? If you go on like this, I'm afraid that I will be sent to the tiger to leave the mountain that day, how can you protect yourself?"

     Zhao bit her lip. She knew Qingge was angry, but wasn't she talking about Wu Ying?  How did it happen tonight?  Does this have anything to do with what she said?