303

Chapter 303: This couple

Everyone else was frightened to look at it, let alone the people in the Dingguo government. Many people looked up and found that the garden on their house had a large pit.

Ye Qingge and Xuanyuan looked at it from a distance. "It seems that this thing is very powerful. Qingge, the formula of this thing must not flow out, otherwise it may be alive again."

Ye Qingge nodded, "Relax, I won't let it flow out. This is specially prepared for the Dingguo government."

Xuanyuan nodded. "You are afraid that this will directly ignite the emperor's doubts. I am afraid that this Dingguo government will not be reused by the emperor in the future."

"I didn't expect my bombing to have this effect?"

Xuanyuan tightened his hand on Ye Qingge's waist. "After the filial piety period, I will take out the emperor's wedding decree. Qingge, you can rest assured. I said in this life that you are alone Would be speechless, "

Ye Qingge was silent, wasn't they talking about the grenade just now? Why did you crook the floor?

"Well! I'll listen and see how you behave in the future."

This is what promised him. Xuanyuan immediately opened his heart and said, "Okay!"

After speaking, he took Ye Qingge back, and two people were frightened tonight. They were in Ye Qingxue's room at this time, holding Xuan Yuanche of Ye Qingxue. Ye Qingxue was also 13 years old this year.

Don't look at her young age, but she is well-conditioned when Aunt Gao is there. There are already two xiaolongbaos on her chest.

The two were in Ye Qingxue's room, Xuan Yuanche was massaging Xiaolongbao, and Ye Qingxue was lying softly in Xuan Yuanche's arms. Just when the two were about to be out of control, the loud sound of 'Boom' They pulled back.

Otherwise, the two are about to go to Wushan to go through the clouds and rain. I have to say that Ye Qingxue also worked tonight. The only thing she can rely on now is Ye Han, but she knows that her aunt is dead and Ye Han will marry the successor later.

As the saying goes, Ye Qingxue thinks of the three princes Xuan Yuanche, and she made sure to pay attention to Xuan Yuanche's body and mind tonight, only holding Xuan Yuanche's thigh, as long as Xuan Yuanche Being an emperor, she would be a concubine even if she could not become the queen.

Thinking about it this way, Xuan Xuanche resisted her by kicking her hands, and even actively responded to him, which made Xuan Xuanche, who had no resistance to Ye Qingxue, suddenly unable to hold it.

Fortunately, the sound of the blast drew both of them back.

"Xer, just me, Xueer, don't worry, I will be responsible to you,"

"Three brother, Cher understands you, Cher believes in third brother, so Cher is willing to give himself to third brother,"

Ye Qingxue said, burying his head in Xuanyuan Che's chest, "Good Xueer!"

Without waiting for the two people to continue to be weird, the dark guards around Xuanyuan Che came to report "Master, just now the movement made on the Dingguo government, and after the movement, there is a big pit in the garden on the Dingguo government. "

"Oh? Is there such a thing? Go! Let me go to Dingguo Mansion,"

Xuan Yuanche got up and said to Ye Qingxue, "Xueer, I will leave two dark guards for you. You must be careful and protect yourself, don't try to provoke Ye Qingge's crazy man easily."

Ye Qingxue nodded slightly and said shyly, "Third brother, rest assured, I will protect myself and not cause any trouble to third brother. Third brother must be careful and worry about Cher."