chapter 194

Chapter 194: Asking Shamelessly

      Just when Ye Qingge didn't want to live, a dark shadow came out, "Master, found it,"

     "Say!"

     "That's that Liu met the Mingyue County Master before tonight. It should be what the Mingyue County Master told her, and then Liu started to deal with Miss Ye."

     When Ye Qingge heard that there was something else she didn't understand, she couldn't do something bad. Last time, she thought that she had designed it very well, but she didn't take Mrs. Wu away. It was a bit regrettable that it was hot.

     However, I did not expect that the Mingyue County Master even counted the account on her. When Ye Qingge frowned, Xuanyuan also frowned. "I'll let the Mingyue County Master solve it?"

     Ye Qingge shook his head. "Shake your head. No, I'll fix it myself. You don't have to worry about it. Take Liu out of that room as soon as possible. Don't let people find out that it is her, otherwise our Yefu reputation will be over.  Although I don't care about reputation, I don't want my mother to be implicated, "

     Xuanyuan nodded and immediately said, "Go!"

     Ye Qingge knew that the dark guard would do well. Finally, he calmed down and gave a sigh of relief. Ye Qingge breathed a long sigh of relief, but was worried about Xuanyuan.

     "What's wrong with you? Is it uncomfortable? Want to vomit?"

     Ye Qingge took a deep breath. She wanted to die, and had the patience to say, "I'm not pregnant, and I won't be pregnant. You don't have to worry."

     "Why? We haven't kissed you, you touched me, you still,"

     "Stop! I really do n’t know how to tell you, if you go back and learn slowly, I will not be accompanied, I will go to my mother to report peace, it is estimated that there will be trouble in the second room, you first  Go back and study for yourself! Good! Goodbye! "

     Xuanyuan stood still, "Why don't you go?"

     "You haven't kissed me yet, I can't leave."

     Ye Qingge took a deep breath and said "Go!"

     Xuanyuan was startled, and quickly walked away. Ye Qingge calmed down his mood. The little girl outside the door wondered, "Miss, are you in there?"

     Ye Qingge still has no good airway "It's me!"

     Xiaoya is really surprised now. "Miss, miss, you? Are you not?"

     Ye Qingge pushed open the door and walked out. He looked at the hour. At this time, it is estimated that the wedding party is over, and it is estimated that there is a trouble. Ye Qingge lifted his feet and walked to Zhao's yard.  You are my daughter-in-law, and you must learn to be calm. I just came back first. "

     Little girl-in-law trembled behind her, "Yes!"

     She was still hanging now, for she was afraid that the lady would kill her because she was unhappy. She remembered that the former gatekeeper was not responsible, and she was pulled out of her tongue.

     Ye Qingge went to Zhao's yard and saw Zhiqiu and Zhilan. He took a step forward and talked. Zhiqiu was the first to say, "Miss, why are you here, not to let you rest in the house. Let's see  How about Madam? "

     "I'm not assured, so come here,"

     On the other side, when Xuanyuan went back, he called out his close guard, "Say! How can I get pregnant?"

     Anwei had a soft leg and almost didn't sit on the ground. My God, why did his master suddenly think about asking this question?  Something must have happened with Miss Ye, but at that time they all received gestures not to approach, otherwise they would know what was going on.