243

Chapter 243: Tangling People

"Second Brother! No!"

Zhao Yuan's knife stopped an inch away from the boy. Zhao Yuan looked at Zhao Man and said, "Sister, are you all right?"

"Second Brother, I'm fine, he, he is the one I just saved,"

Zhao Ye was relieved when she saw that she was fine. Zhao Yuan said, "You mean you just saved him?"

Zhao Man nodded, Zhao Yan said, "Second brother, the younger sister is also unintentional, not to mention anyone who sees the injured person will be rescued. Today is our house. If it is someone else's house, it may have been ruined."

Zhao Yuan heard a word and said, "Brother, rest assured, I'm not blaming the little girl."

Then he confronted the two men in black. "The person you are looking for is here. If you kill, hurry and leave. Otherwise, we won't be kind to you!"

The two men in black looked at each other, and the back-to-back was approaching the young man. Zhao Man saw his lips slightly and finally said "Second Brother!"

Zhao Yuan turned his head and blinked at her. Zhao Man was relieved. Just when the two men in black were approaching, Zhao Ye and Zhao Yuan shot a shot at the same time. The two men in black were guarded, one was still in the middle. Got trick.

At this time, Zhao Yuan did not forget to ridicule Zhao Ye a few words, "Brother, I said that you, this literati is not good, look at me in every possible way."

The remaining man in black was about to flee when he turned around, and was given the spot by Zhao Yuan and Zhao Yan, and Zhao Yuan came forward and gave them a knife.

Zhao Yan frowned. "Second brother, why don't you leave an interrogation?"

"Brother, these black men in martial arts do not say, at first glance, they are not our Tianwu dynasty, and it is useless to interrogate."

"How did you know?"

"Hey, they have this on them."

Show things to Zhao Ye, Zhao Ye looked at the waist card and said, "This is the Dongling Kingdom's waist card. Then it seems that these people should be Dongling Kingdom."

Then he looked at the boy on the couch and said, "Are you from Dongling?"

The teenager's current anesthesia has not been resolved, and Wen Yan's eyes moved, and Zhao Yan talked about his breath, "It seems that he can only wait for him to recover before speaking. I didn't expect this cousin's anesthetic effect for so long."

Qi now helped Zhao Mandao to say, "What is your cousin giving you?"

Zhao Yuan nodded and said, "Yeah, fortunately, there is something from my cousin today, otherwise I will really suffer. What is this boy's identity, and can people in Dongling Kingdom hunt down here?"

Zhao Man shook her head. She didn't know. She saved him. He said he would be anesthetized without saying a few words. Can this blame her?

Ye Qingge was naturally unaware of what happened here, and she was surprised at the news brought back by the dark guard, “The servant of the Ministry of Industry, Niu Gao, had made weapons for as many as three thousand, and hid in Zhuangzi in the suburbs. , "

Niu Gao, the minister of the Ministry of Industry, is the party prince of the second prince and loyal to the second prince. He did not expect to have created so many weapons for the second prince himself. How could there be no one using so many weapons?

The second prince even raised a private soldier privately?

This news is not surprising to Ye Qingge, but the servant of the Ministry of Industry is under the jurisdiction of Shang Shu, which means that her good second uncle is also involved?

I really think his life is long, Ye Qingge is really speechless to these people in Yefu.

"Do what you want to do with it, don't worry about me,"

Xuanyuan shook his head. "This matter is not in a hurry. This time, they will be scared. They will definitely take precautions. We have to deploy again."