chpter 200

Chapter 200: Substitution

      Ye Qingge didn't want to accept it, but when she thought about the incident that happened by the lotus pond, she couldn't help but be vigilant. If she owed it, she might not be able to pay her debts.

     In fact, Xuanyuan is not bad, but she is not ready in her heart. The shadows of the last two generations have been lingering in her heart. She feels that she must not be worthy of happiness, otherwise how will both life end like that.

     In this life, does she still have to try?  No, no, she does n’t want to try again. She said that she was bitten by a snake for ten years and she was afraid of the rope. She had been bitten twice by a snake. Could she be bitten a third time?

     Although she did not think that Xuanyuan was such a person, but in the last two lives, did she not think that the third prince Xuanyuanche was not such a person. What happened later?  In that life, she also decided to go happily with Satan. What happened?

     She was really scared in this life. She wanted to leave alone, so that she would not be hurt again, but Xuanyuan broke into her world, shaking her heart that she wanted to go alone.  Can't be shaken, Ye Qingge keeps suggesting to himself that walking is the safest, so he can't shake.

     Seeing Xuanyuan sitting there calmly smelling the tea, Ye Qingge really didn't know what to say, and had to ask a question she always wanted to ask, "Why don't you drink tea, just smell the tea?"

     "I don't want to drink!"

     Ye Qingge ...

     Ok!  You won, and the two fell into awkward silence. However, it was Ye Qingge who was embarrassed. Xuanyuan did not feel embarrassed. He was still sitting leisurely, but he had no choice but to say, "Is your body recovered?  ? "

     Ye Qingge really wanted to give herself a slap. What did she ask?  Why does she care about his body?

     Xuanyuan ’s lips radiated a radian, and he knew that this girl cared about him. See, did n’t he start to care about his body?  Does she worry that she can't satisfy her in the future?

     After thinking for a while, Xuanyuan said with a smile, "Well, it's much better now. Would you like to give me a pulse? I believe in your medicine."

     He also stretched out his arm and pulled the sleeve up slightly, exposing his white forearm.

     Ye Qingge ...

     Ask her to give him a pulse and use it all to leak out the entire forearm?  Really, really?  Ye Qingge rolled his eyes secretly, really unbearable.

     "Ah! Okay!"

     Ye Qingge re-wrapped his sleeve, leaving only his wrist, and began to give him a pulse.

     Xuanyuan looked at Ye Qingge and didn't know what the sweet mood was in his heart, but he liked it. Seeing this girl started to care about him again, and he was afraid that he would catch cold. It was really considerate to put his sleeve down.

     It turns out that a beloved woman feels that way. No matter what she does, she feels good. This feeling is good. He likes it and prefers the girl in front of her.

     Where would Ye Qingge think of her casual gestures in his eyes are full of love for him, she only knew that now the poison on Xuanyuan's body had stabilized, and then continued to take the medicine for a while, maybe it would be all  OK, this is good news.

     She said with joy, "Your poison has stabilized, and you can take the medicine for a while, and it will be all right. I will give you some more, uh! I will let Bai Xiaorao give you something to eat during this time.  Adjuvants, that's it. "

     Xuanyuan looked at her eyes and said, "I want you to match me."

     "Ah good!"