299

Chapter 299: Red beans

Yue Yuyi looked at the jade bottle in her hand in surprise, her voice exclaimed, "Here is Baijiedan? This,"

Then he looked at Emperor Ming Zong, and saw that Emperor Ming Zong nodded slightly, and then accepted it.

Xuanyuan saw the obvious smile in her eyes, and then stepped forward and said, "I'll send her back first!"

Then he came forward and took Ye Qingge out, the light in Emperor Mingzong's eyes flashed, and then he sighed.

Yue Yuyi's ear moved, pretending that she didn't hear the medicine in hand.

Emperor Mingzong had detoxified at this time, and his spirit was good. See Yueyue doctor researching the elixir in his hand, "Well, can Baijiedan really detoxify Baidu?"

Yue Yuyi hurriedly said, "Return to the emperor, this is really Baijiedan. I did not expect that the medical skills of the master of the folding county are so good. This Baijiedan has been lost for many years."

"Oh?"

Emperor Mingzong made a faint whisper, and Yueyu Doctor couldn't understand the meaning of Emperor Mingzong, so he didn't speak well.

After a while, after inspecting all the nine hundred hydrazones, he presented his hands to the emperor. "Emperor, all the medicines here have been checked. No problem!"

Emperor Mingzong nodded slightly, but reached out and took the bottle of elixir, his men tightened slightly.

When Xuanyuan and Ye Qingge went out together, the Empress Yang saw the two of them coming out and hurried up to say "how? What's the matter with the emperor now?"

Xuanyuan gave her a firm look before he said, "I still have to ask Yueyu Doctor about this!"

After listening to her eyes flashing, Queen Yang dare not step forward to stop him. After all, Xuanyuan had a dragon dragon command in her hand, and she was not good at stopping it, so she had no choice but to make way for them.

When Ye Qingge returned to her room, Xuanyuan reluctantly let go of her, and bowed her head, "Relax, the emperor will not treat you today."

Ye Qingge didn't worry about this, but frowned slightly. "I believe you should have investigated me too, but I haven't studied medicine with anyone on the surface. How do you plan to make it for me?"

Xuanyuan ’s lip corners were slightly bent. “Rest assured, these are me. I told the emperor long ago that you were five years old and worshipped under the door of the hidden world of the Supreme Master.

Ye Qingge then nodded slightly, "It's okay."

Xuanyuan heard the indifference in her voice, stretched out her hand and hugged her in his arms, "Qingge, this time I asked you to help the emperor detoxify, it is difficult for you. I was in a hurry, and the other was to make you Show a face in front of him to let him know how good a woman I think is, "

The coldness of Ye Qingge's whole body was only a little lighter. Feeling the change of Ye Qingge's whole body, Xuan Yuan's heart was slightly relaxed.

Ye Qingge came out of his arms, "Men and women are unacceptable, stay away from me!"

Xuanyuan said "good!"

On the one side, Xiao Lingyun turned over and cried, "Wow!"

Xuanyuan glanced at Xiaodou Ding without hiding. Where did Xiaodou Ding care about him, ‘huh! Dare to hug my sister and see if I don't cry! ’

Hearing Ling Yun cry, Ye Qingge quickly tossed Xuanyuan aside to coax Lingyun, and Xuanyuan's complexion became darker.

Coaxing Ling Yun, Ye Qingge turned around and saw Xuanyuan still, surprised, "Why are you still?"

Xuanyuan drew the corner of his mouth, and he had been standing beside him for so long, this girl turned him into air for a little bean.

"That little guy is asleep?"

"Well, falling asleep!"