chapter 188

# 188 of 188 friendship

      The twins and Ye Qingxue both pumped slightly at the corners of their mouths. The addition of so much makeup also opened their eyes. Ye Qingxue pouted and laughed. "Sister is rich, unlike we can only add some pearl jewelry.  class,"

     Ye Qingge was too lazy to be here with them, and then said, "I am not only the niece but also the county owner. Naturally, I have to be more than my sister."

     Speaking of identity, she was the most noble when she was present. Ye Qingge glanced outside at about the same time. At this time, several government officials came in, headed by Liu Yifang, and behind them were officials of the Ministry of Industry ’s Ministry of Rites  Home Maid.

     When they came here, it seemed that the room was crowded a lot. Liu Yifang had always made a good relationship with Ye Qingjin, but this time Ye Qingjin was not married well. The maids of the Sanpin family usually marry a door.  Official wife in law is a wife.

     Another is to marry a prince to be a concubine or a concubine. It is rare to marry a sister-in-law like Ye Qingjin to be a wife, and it is also a bad wife. Therefore, Liu Yifang is not so warm this time.  .

     It just said faintly, "Congratulations cousin, cousin, cousin and a few ladies have come to make up your makeup, courtesy is light and affectionate, don't be disapproved."

     When I saw Liu Yifang, Ye Qingjin said a few more words, "I am very happy that my cousin can come. How can I be disgusted? How has your cousin been doing recently?"

     Liu Yifang is a touch of "good,"

     Seeing her attitude, Ye Qingjin said nothing.  When everyone had finished putting on makeup, a hi wife came in and said, "Time is up, the bride hastened to cover her hijab, and my aunt will pick you up in a moment."

     Ye Qingge did notice that after Xi Po finished speaking, Ye Qingjin's body was obviously shaking.

     The ladies went out soon, and the firecrackers sounded endlessly. With the sound of firecrackers, Song Kang rode his head and went to the door of Shang Shufu in the Ministry of Defense. A sound of congratulations sounded. Ye Qingge found Zhao in the crowd.  'S.

     Then he brought Zhiqiu and Ruying to Zhao's side. Ye Qingge's first thing was to give Zhao's pulse and see that she was fine.

     "You girl, I'm not a porcelain doll, can I still break it? Don't be so nervous."

     Where can Ye Qingge not be nervous? The Zhao family in the last life did not get pregnant and died this year, so she must take care of it.

     "OK, I'm nervous,"

     The two went to the courtyard of the second room with the crowd, and someone immediately blocked the door to take the new aunt, Ye Qingge looked bored. These things were all right in advance, otherwise in case the new aunt couldn't answer, not  Awkward.

     Then I plugged a few red envelopes into it. This was the knock on the door. The bride went to the main hall and scratched Ye Mingchen and Liu's head. Both Liu and Ye Qingjin cried, but Song Kang's hand was  The upper arm of his arm was twitched a bit, which made Ye Qingjin shiver and stop the cry.

     After the person was sent away, Ye Qingge helped Zhao to return to his yard. Zhao said, "You don't need to worry about me, I won't go to the banquet of Dingguo at night. You have to be careful about everything you go."

     Ye Qingge was anxious that Zhao would not go. With so many people just now, Ye Qingge was worried about dying. If he went to the Dingguo government and tossed back and forth, Ye Qingge would be even more worried.

     "My mother, don't worry, I will leave Ruying by your side so I can rest assured."