288

Chapter 288: 俺 evil

Xuanyuan is that she can't help it. "Well, just a joke, it is the prime minister's mansion."

"The Prime Minister's House?"

Ye Qingge thought for a moment and said, "Is it the owner of Mingyue County?"

Xuanyuan nodded. "Well! It's her. Would you like me to help her out?"

"No, I'll do it myself,"

Xuanyuan reached out and touched her head and said, "Why do you say your girl has caused so many people?"

Ye Qingge pouted, where did she get in trouble? It ’s all up to her to provoke her, "Where I have it, just a few, the Yang family's women account for three, plus a mentally ill three princes, and Ye Qingjin,"

Well, Ye Qingge admits that there are Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu in Yefu, including Ye Qingqi, hey! This counts quite a lot!

As soon as Xuanyuan looked at her little girl, she knew what she was thinking, "It's not early, I'm going back, and you should rest early,"

As soon as Ye Qingge was about to nod, his face was kissed quickly by Ye Qingge. Ye Qingge's face suddenly turned black. When this Xuanyuan was so bad?

Ye Qingge had a good night's dream, but a few women couldn't sleep.

In the government office, Yang Caiyu shattered the tea cup beside him, "Waste! All waste! Ye Qingjin, this waste, can't even do such a trivial matter, it's stupid to be home!"

The two dark guards on the ground half-knelt on the ground and bowed their heads without saying a word. Yang Caiyu looked at them and said, "How many dark guards are there around that bitch?"

"Miss Hui, there should be four, three in the light and one in the dark."

"Okay! I can figure out her details this time, but it's not a trip. You go back and tell my aunt about it and let her send me three more. This time I will have one more than her and see how she is. Can escape! "

After the two went down, the talents outside the door came in. After Zhang Hao came in, he looked inside the room, and then said "Failed?"

"Huh! It doesn't matter what you do. If you don't go to your aunt's house, what are you doing here?"

Zhang Hao found a place to sit down and looked at her slightly squintingly. "Naturally, the lady who came to see me, why? Didn't the lady welcome me?"

Yang Caiyu looked at her in disgust and said, "Less nonsense, although I married you, but you are you, I am me, I do n’t intervene in your affairs, and you better not care about my affairs. Our well water does not commit river water. , Each with its own, "

Zhang Hao Lengheng! "But don't forget, you are my lady now, it's Zhang Yang's, and you want to draw a line with me using my Zhang family name? You think it's great, too?"

Zhang Hao said as he approached, grabbing her wrist, "What? You let me go!"

"What? You are my lady, what do you say I do?"

She was thrown onto the bed as she said, Yang Caiyu looked at Zhang Hao angrily, Zhang Hao patted her face and said, "There were too many people that day, and you didn't enjoy it. The main body of Mingyue County, alas! The famous beauties in Beijing, look at this face, this figure is a hundred times stronger than the girl in Hualou, and this skin ... "

Zhang Hao said with a bite, Yang Caiyu groaned in pain, and once again gave Ye Qingge to the hated half-dead, it was Ye Qingge who returned her to such a point, as well as the disgusting man on her body, even she and Compared to women in the flower house?

When did Yang Caiyu suffer such grievances? "Aren't you afraid I will sue in front of my aunt?"