302

Chapter 302: Explode

Xuanyuan frowned. "I don't want to concubine, this life is enough for her alone."

"Funny! You are Shizi, and you do n’t have to be a woman now, without saying that."

Xuanyuan originally lowered her head and smelled the tea fragrance. Her head suddenly lifted up, staring straight at the emperor, and she said halfway, "I think my mother should also want someone who loves her wholeheartedly, but unfortunately, she has not encountered such a thing. people,"

The emperor was looked at by him for a moment, he felt sour in his words, and his expression was no longer the same as before. He sighed in a half-sigh and said, "Just decide for yourself."

Then he took out a decree for him, "There is a decree for marriage, and whoever you want to marry, just fill in the name, and that girl is a deep girl who can't get out of the door. Where does her medicine come from? "

Xuanyuan knew that Emperor Mingzong would ask, and he told the Emperor Mingzong that he had communicated well with Ye Qingge.

Emperor Mingzong nodded slightly, then his eyes looked burningly like Xuanyuan, his voice was a little excited and said, "Hey, you, is the poison on your body? Isn't it?"

Xuanyuan had no intention of hiding him, and Wen Yan nodded slightly "It was she who helped me."

Emperor Mingzong heard the good mood saying, "That's the case. In this case, being your right concubine is barely qualified!"

Xuanyuan's eyes narrowed, and he got up to leave. Emperor Mingzong was about to leave so soon, and his eyes were a little bit reluctant. "You just have to say a few words?"

"I am very busy!"

He said hesitating a little, staring at Emperor Mingzong for a while, and looking at Emperor Mingzong for a while, Xuanyuan decided to say, "Several droughts in September and October, you should prepare early."

Emperor Mingzong was an emperor and a king of a country. Hearing the words, drought is not a joke. If there is a drought, he must plan ahead. "How do you know this?"

"You believe it or not, goodbye!"

Turning around and leaving, Emperor Mingzong was worrying about the drought. When he saw him leave, he sighed slightly.

It was May in a blink of an eye. Although it was only May, the weather was getting hotter. Ye Qingge let people dig a cellar behind Qing Yaxuan, with Zhiqiu and Zhilan storing a lot of ice in it.

Xiao Lingyun is almost seven months old. Now is the time for fun. The little guy also knows the heat, crawling around in the bed wearing a small bellyband, Ye Qingge's bed, but she asked Xuanyuan to find someone to make an ancient version of Simmons.

Ye Qingge likes to sleep on a big bed, and made a two-meter by two-meter two, but now it is convenient for the little guy to roll around on it.

Wu Ying often came to Zhao during this time, and Ye Qingge's attitude towards it was ignored.

It was really irritating, and Ye Qingge had to go through a training session. Ye Han was anxious to see.

Ye Qingge is now in the period of filial piety, and she has to keep filial piety at home, she ca n’t go anywhere, but it ’s convenient for her to study explosives at home. Will do it, just this effect!

"Booming,"

A loud noise exploded in the palace of Dingguo's Mansion, but the sound shocked the entire capital.

Even the Emperor Mingzong faintly heard the sound while sitting in the study room. At night, people near Dingguo Government all got up to check, because there was a slight vibration from the ground caused by the loud noise, but when everyone got up and looked at it, they found The voice came from the Dingguo government.