chapter 205

Chapter 205 Chapter 205

      Ye Qingge let him hug for a while, then said "Come, stand up,"

     After coaxing Xuanyuan to stand up, Ye Qingge had an idea, and they came out of the storage box, helped Xuanyuan to bed and let him lie down, but his hand was firmly written in his hand, Xuanyuan made a strong effort,  He took it to bed, and Ye Qingge was shocked. "Ah! What are you doing?"

     Xuanyuan said wrongedly, "I just want to hug you, me!"

     Ye Qingge was really helpless, but he was wronged?  "Okay, let's go to sleep! Take a good night's rest. Your eyes will be fine tomorrow. You will have to be injured for a few more days. You can't touch the water. In other words, I didn't give your mask just now.  Is it great to take it off? Or wait for you? Take off your mask and show me how ugly you look? "

     Banxuan didn't hear Xuanyuan's answer, listened carefully, this guy fell asleep. In fact, just now she didn't think about taking Xuanyuan's mask off, but thinking of Emperor Mingzong's attitude towards him, Ye Qingge flinched, she suddenly  I don't want to see what he looks like.

     After Ye Haoran and Bai Xiaorao entered the house, they saw the two hugging each other in bed. Ye Haoran touched his chin and said to himself, "It seems this kid is better than me.  Go to bed. This time it wasn't because he was intentionally injured? "

     Bai Xiaorao listened, and immediately said, "No, why does Shizi use this kind of bitterness? You don't talk blindly, and vilify Shizi!"

     Ye Haoran pouted his lips, and the more he thought about it now, the more likely he was, sighing in his heart, how good a man became, so shameless for a girl, alas!  **** It's really degrading.

     No matter how he felt in the stomach, the two of them fell asleep at dawn.

     At dawn, Xuanyuan awoke, the people hurried to him were still around, the corners of her lips could not help but hugged her slightly in her arms, completely ignored her injuries.

     Ye Qingge habitually arched, found a comfortable position and went to sleep until noon, "Grumbling, Grumbling" Ye Qingge's stomach was screaming, even though Ye Qingge still didn't want to get up, she was still wondering why Zhiqiu and Zhilan didn't  Come and wake her up?

     After turning over and arching, Ye Qingge's body was stiff. She remembered that this was not her bed!

     this is……

     Oh!  This time, what is she going to do now?  "Guru! Grum ~"

     Ye Qingge is full of black lines!  At this time, her stomach was too upset, but she was hungry ...

     Anyway, Xuanyuan couldn't see it either. She bit her lip. She fought and rushed into the bed. Ye Qingge tried not to let herself go to see the man around her. She would get out of bed lightly.

     Before waiting for Ye Qingge to answer, he said to the door again, "prepare, lunch!"

     "Lunch?"

     Xuanyuan apparently said in a good mood, "Yeah! You have slept until noon,"

     Ye Qingge ...

     She said why no one came to urge her to get up, pinch her mouth, and coughed a few words, "You, you have a wound on your body, don't move, I will take the medicine on your eyes and it should be fine."

     "it is good!"

     So obedient?  Ye Qingge now just wants to go back quickly, hey ~ here is too dangerous!

     Dress yourself up, and the rice outside is ready. "Let's go after dinner!"

     "it is good!"

     Ye Qingge bit her lip, why did she agree so smoothly?