chapter 186

Chapter 186: Sisters Make Up

      Ye Qingjin finally could not help crying and said, "Mother! What can I do in the future?"

     Liu patted her back "It will be fine, everything will be fine,"

     Ye Qingjin seemed to think of something, holding Liu's hand, and said in horror, "Mother, after you marry me, you, you, do you really want?"

     Liu nodded. "Yeah, what else can you do? Is it difficult to bully the emperor? The emperor can't spare me. If I don't, it will affect you and your brother. I can't, I can't bear it.  You guys, woohoo ~ "

     The mother and daughter cried together and cried, and they did n’t know they thought they were reluctant to end up with each other. In the end, Liu said, “No matter what, only a few people know this. After you marry, you will live a good life.  If the husband is not good for you, do you have to bear to know? "

     Ye Qingjin cried and said, "I know, I will definitely be alive, my mother, rest assured."

     Liu's and Ye Qingjin cried together again for a while, and in the early morning, the words came in and knocked, "Miss, Madam, it's time to get up,"

     Liu didn't fall asleep that night. He heard the voices of two maidservants and whispered to Ye Qingjin. "Your two maidservants are good. After you get married, give them a face in the same room.  Help you hold your husband ’s heart, as long as their betrayal is in your hands, you are not afraid to hold them back. "

     Ye Qingjin could only nod her head slightly. She knew in her heart that she was already an unclean person. She would be disgusted to marry her husband. It was the two maids who were still complete. Suddenly she began to hate the two maids.  Why is she unclean, but they are good?

     After dressing well, a sister came to give her makeup, first Ye Qingmeng and Ye Qingling from the second room, and then Ye Qingyun, who came from the old lady's yard in the morning to give her makeup. Now there are three unmarried people in the second room.  Already.

     Ye Qingmeng and Ye Qingling and Ye Qingyun are both thirteen this year, and they are also the age of relatives. The big room Ye Qingge is thirteen, Ye Qingxue is twelve, Ye Qingyu and Ye Qingqi are eleven years old. They all came to add makeup to her.

     The sisters added makeup and did not call out a few pieces of jewelry or the like. Several of them looked at Ye Qing's singer, but Ye Qingjin smiled reluctantly on the face, and had no interest in what everyone gave her.

     It was the twins and Ye Qingxue who were very interested in the things in her hands. Ye Qingxue looked at the box in Ye Qing's singer and said, "Sister Sister, I don't know if you added makeup to the older sister. What did you add?"

     Ye Qingge saw that she wore a foundation dress with flowers and flowers today. The face of Ruyu was slightly pale, and the twinkling star eyes also became soft and delicate, giving a sense of weak willows and wind.  .

     I didn't expect her to get out of bed so quickly, and she said, "It's not something gorgeous, it's just something vulgar,"

     Then I opened the box, which contained a few pieces of paper with a denomination of 922. "Here are nine 920 silver tickets. I hope my elder sister and brother-in-law will last a long time.

     It was a good sign, but it was ironic in Ye Qingjin's eyes, but Ye Qingjin has been quiet for a few months. Although I felt ironic, I still smiled on the face. "Thank you three sisters.  , Or three sisters are most interested. "