252

Chapter 252: Where is that cottage

The girl beside Aunt Gao was afraid that the mother-in-law would go in immediately, **** Qiaoer and Qiaole, and blocked their mouths, and came forward to stop them when they saw them.

It is a pity that the two black men behind him restrained her. It was the case that she struggled to receive the opponent's swords, but she still could not rescue Qiaoer and Qiaole. After they were tied, they were dragged down .

Auntie Gao said, "Hit, hit me. I'll see who instructed them, and dare to attack our hostess in Yefu."

Several people seemed to selectively ignore Ruying and the two men in black. In the room, one of the three midwives wanted to kill Zhao, one was only responsible for keeping the children okay, and the other wanted to have a good delivery. of.

Unfortunately, she was squeezed aside by the two, and she sighed deeply. The water in this house was too deep. Even if she had ordered Miss to protect Zhao and her children, there were still people in this house who did not want to Zhao's life, what can she do?

The two midwives played together, and finally squeezed out the child in Zhao's stomach. "Wow!" The cry of the child reminded him that a little fox jumped on the beam of the house where everyone didn't notice. .

In front of the woman who was going to feed Zhao's pills, it was a scratch.

"Oops! It hurts me, where is this fox?"

Wen Po, who was watching all the time, saw that another Wen Po was about to attack the child, and was shocked by the cold sweat. She didn't know where the courage came. She stepped forward and pushed the wife down, and then cut it off by herself. The baby's umbilical cord holds him in his arms.

After the woman climbed up, she had to pounce on Wen Po, who pushed her back. The little fox was a paw to the Wen Po.

This time, it was tossed away by the Wen Po, and the little fox climbed up and faced the Wen Po again.

The stable lady holding the child will rush out to protect the child and be blocked by another stable lady, "Give me the child!"

The woman shook her head. "No, I was invited by the lady. I can't let you hurt your children again!"

The mother-in-law listened and said, "I am the old lady who invited me. Naturally, it won't hurt the young master. Give me the child soon."

"Do not!"

At this point, Zhao had already shed a lot of blood, and the little fox had been hit by the mother-in-law, but he was still full of hair and would continue to attack.

People outside heard the cry of the child and waited for the child to be handled and hugged out. Where did they think a fight was going on inside?

When Ye Qingge left the side hall, she said goodbye to Song Guifei. Song Guifei was slightly different, and saw her without incident.

After Ye Qingge left, Song Guifei asked the court lady on the side, "Did the three princes enter the palace?"

"Return to Niangniang, the third prince has already entered the palace, and also went to the side hall. Is it the third prince who let her go?"

Song Guifei frowned "Go and invite the three princes!"

The palace lady was about to withdraw, and a palace lady said, "Go back to your mother, there are no three princes in the palace!"

"No? What are you trying to do here?"

No matter how confusing Song Guifei was, Ye Qingge followed the palace lady and went outside the palace. Halfway, Ye Qingge said, "Where is there a hut?"

The palace girl showed Ye Qingge the way, and Ye Qingge waved, "Then I will go to the hut first, then you go back first, and I will go out of the palace myself."

"Here, let's go with Miss Yu!"