271

Chapter 271: Unresolved

When Father Ye and the three sons arrived, they saw Father Ye being held up by a pair of children, with one hand still on his waist.

The father and son looked at each other, and Master Ye Er came forward, but was caught by Ye Qinghe around him, "Father, let's wait again. At this time, it is better to wait for the people in Yefu to make a stand before we go forward. ,otherwise……"

Otherwise, Ye Qinghe didn't say, Ye Mingsong also understood. They have already moved out of Yefu without the consent of the old lady and the elder brother. If they don't go up to Yefu before recognizing him, it will not be good to meet up later.

Can this blame him? It's not that Qingge's girl is too cruel, and now he thinks of the corpse all over the ground, and he's scared, how can he live with her in a yard?

The wait is more than three hours. Seeing that it is almost afternoon, Ye Ping said, "Dad, let's find an inn first. People in Yefu will not deny you."

"They dare not recognize me and are not afraid to be poked at the spine, hum!"

This woman of the rivers and lakes is named Yu, with both names. It was the young girl of Yujiapu. At that time, Ye Ye went to Yujiapu with her. At that time, everyone in Yujiapu knew that he was an official in the capital and still in charge. The soldiers were in awe of him.

After so many years, Yujiabao has also changed his master. Now Yujiabao's owner is Yu Shuangshuang's elder brother, Yu Zhen, and Yu Zhen's wife, Yu Shuangshuang's aunt, has a lot of opinions on Shuangshuang, the aunt.

This time, they were kicked out of Yujiapu. They bought a house in the town below Jiapu. The past two years have been harder and harder. Now I heard the news that their children are also big, and they want to come back to them. Find a good family relationship.

At this time, the old man of the Zhao family also received the news, let alone the Zhao family, that is, the entire capital knows that the old man Ye, who had left his wife and abandoned his son, left the house and returned with him. A pair of children in the room.

Emperor Mingzong received the news and raised his eyebrows slightly. "The old man's face is really thick enough. Spread it out. It won't spread the things of the year. See how he has a face to see when he returns." . "

Father Wang Wang didn't know what Ye Ye had talked to the emperor at that time, but since the emperor didn't want him to have a face, it is estimated that Ye Ye would really be shameless this time.

Mr. Zhao got the news and walked in the study for a while, then he said to the outside humane, "I'm going to Yefu for a carriage."

The following people went and came to the old lady to get the news and rushed over, "Are you going to Yefu? Is it because Yeshou has returned? Huh! No, they have killed my daughter in Yefu, and you still want to see Yeshou Shameless old thing? "

"Ma'am, you are wrong. It ’s not for your husband to see him, but to see the girl. After all these years, even if he stood in front of me and said he was a petiole, who knew him? I couldn't recognize it anyway."

Mrs. Zhao heard this and smiled slightly. "This is pretty much the same! Then I will go with you!"

Mr. Zhao couldn't help but agree to come down, he now regrets whether he should not marry his daughter to Ye's house.

Ye Qingyun and Ye Qingshan, who have been studying in private schools outside the capital, have not seen their classmates in the past few days. Although they are young, they are enlightened first at the age of six.