340

Chapter 340: Back to Yefu

In the end, he promised the little guy a lot of benefits, so he coaxed him and took Ruying and Zhaohua Xiyue to Yefu. Although that happened, the people in Yefu unanimously said that they were completely rumors. He also went to Dali Temple for the record to sue the person who reported it.

Only after knowing that the person behind Di Bao was the evil king Shizi, Ye Fu said to the outside world that the evil king Shizi saved Ye Han's life, so he will not be held accountable.

Ye Han has never been as embarrassed as he is now. Even if the old man left Yefu with his younger sister, he did not make him so embarrassed, even being reprimanded by the emperor in the chapel.

After listening to the old lady's words this time, she was ready to redeem all the bad luck.

Ye Han didn't want Ye Qingge to come, but was reprimanded by the old lady, so he insisted on agreeing to Ye Qingge.

Besides, one month after Ye Qingge moved out of the house, it was discovered that Ye Qingqi was gone, and Mrs. Ye just sighed when she heard the words, "Well, leave if she wants to leave."

After taking a sentence, Ye Han didn't have much impression of Ye Qingqi, who had broken his arm. He nodded and said, "If you know it, you will go down."

This made the following people sigh for a while and then passed. Now in this house, Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu are two sisters. It can be said that they walked sideways in this house. Oh, and Ye Qingyun, although Ye Qingyun is the niece of the second room,

But this time not only for Ye Han to continue the string, but also for Ye Ye, a soldier and a Ministry of Industry, the identity of these two people, just come up with one can make those older, because for various reasons did not marry Woman is struggling to make a successor for them.

What's more, Ye Qingge got the news that most of the women who came here were Miss Wu Guan and Wu Pin, ranging from 15 to 18 years old.

Mostly because of filial piety and other reasons, he did not say anything about his family. Ye Qingge came to the gate of Yefu again, but this time he didn't go directly, but let Ru Ying post the post of Weng Zhu.

The concierge knew Ye Qingge, but he dared to stop. He quickly invited Ye Qingge in, and took the next Xiao Xiao, who immediately turned and ran to the inner courtyard.

In the living room of the inner courtyard, the old lady listened to the words in her ears and took a deep breath. "I know, just let her come straight over a moment,"

After waiting for the afternoon, he led Ye Qingge in a short while, and the old lady quickly waved to Ye Qingge, for fear that she wanted those ladies to salute Ye Qingge, and gave her face, "Come! Come! I want to die grandma It ’s okay to live outside for a short time? I ’m used to eating. If I have anything less, I ’ll go to the house and come back. I ca n’t always live outside like this. ”

Then he looked back behind Ye Qingge and looked at "Yuner didn't come back with you?"

The old lady asked a bunch of questions and expressed the image of a good grandmother who cares about her granddaughter. Then she stopped.

Ye Qingge smiled and said generously, "The granddaughter thanked my grandmother for concern, everything was fine there, and everything was good. The grandmother rest assured that she must be honest with us, and Yun Geer is young. Fearing that he came out and was cold, he didn't take him out. "

The old lady trembled Ye Qingge's hand, and said calmly, "You feel good, just live a few more days. It's a bit cold if you don't bring it out."