chapter 176

Chapter 176: Two Weddings

      Now Liu's anxious to eat their meat and their blood. When they skipped the queen, they saw the queen winking at her. That look was the eyes of Mingyue County Master and Zhang Gongzi, Qing Jin and Song Kang?

     Liu ’s spirit felt that she had found the dawn, and immediately climbed to the emperor. She was over anyway. If she could give her daughter hope for alive, she would go out and not see the emperor's killing eyes.  "The emperor, it is not a pity that the court wife died, but the owner of Mingyue County is your niece, you grew up watching, and Qing Jin is only fourteen years old.

     Seeing that the emperor still did not respond, he bit his teeth and said, "The wife and the wife think that it is better to let Zhang Gongzi marry the master of Mingyue County, and let the little girl marry Song Gongzi, or, or Sima Gongzi."

     Emperor Mingzong looked coldly at his wife in front of him and said, "You think so well, how about you?"

     Liu stunned, she?  Can she still live?  Thinking of this, he gritted his teeth and said, "The court woman is willing to wait for the little girl to marry after she has passed away."

     Emperor Mingzong raised his eyebrows slightly, and outside the door, the voice of the grandfather Hongwang said, "The emperor, three adults are here."

     "Let them come in!"

     You can hear the anger in the voice of Emperor Ming Zong, and it seems that they are waiting for them. The prime minister Zhang Rui, Dingguo Song Sheng, Jimen Tito Sima Qiang, and the three entered the room tremblingly. The three had to go back after the palace feast.  , But he heard Grandpa Hongwang say that the emperor was looking for them.

     Faintly, I heard something from Father Hongwang. The three were old foxes, and they started to sweat for a lifetime with a little tonic.

     The three entered the house tremblingly. At first glance at the situation, the three of them suddenly became weak and knelt down. Zhang Jianxiang first said, "The emperor teaches Sun Wufang, and the emperor will punish him."

     Although Ding Guogong is younger than his prime minister, at this time, he is also sweating behind his back, kneeling on the ground and saying, "The emperor, the minister also teaches his son no way, please the emperor to atonement,"

     Jiumen Tito naturally knelt on the ground, but he didn't say a word.

     Emperor Mingzong glanced at him and said, "Why didn't Sima Aiqing speak?"

     Sima Qiang lowered his arms and said, "I am willing to be punished. The dog has made a mistake. Please ask the emperor to kill him."

     "hiss!"

     Sima Qiang's words surprised everyone who looked at him. What kind of a father was he? He didn't even plead with him and asked the emperor to give his son to death directly. Is this still a father?  It was Sima Zhengmao who bowed his head and said nothing, and he seemed to know the result.

     In the early morning of the second day, Ye Qingge got up and ran out of breakfast. Zhilan ran back and said, "Miss, Miss, big event! The young lady was married by the emperor to the son-in-law Song Kang, the second son of the Dingguo.  Isn't it sudden? "

     Ye Qingge was about to go out to see Zhao ’s steps, and his lips were ridiculous, saying “It ’s sudden enough,”

     Zhilan went on to say, "Miss, the master of the county was also accused of marrying his wife's four grandsons as wives. This is the news uploaded earlier today. Also, and, both of these marriages are going to be  It's too urgent to get married in three months!

     Now the second room is lively, and the whole house has begun preparing for the wedding of the young lady!  "

     Ye Qingge raised his hand and looked at his hand, a slender white hand. Unfortunately, this hand will do too many cruel and bloody things in the future, and his face will look white. In fact, this man does not know how many lives were harvested, but  , Maybe more next.