293

Chapter 293: Wake up

Master Ye remembered that they had lived together for twenty years, how could they not be their children? Looking at the old lady, is this the old lady making a ghost again?

The old lady sat down solemnly. "The master does not believe that he can prepare another bowl of water in person and test it himself. Anyway, I have already let them enter the house, and I will not check this genealogy."

In the end, Master Ye couldn't accept the result. He went to another well and fetched water himself, and then washed and used the bowl. Finally, he came to Ye Han with the water and said, "You come first."

Ye Han bowed slightly and said politely and distantly, "Yes!"

Then he took out the silver needle and was about to bleed. Father Ye said, "Slow,"

He said he took a short dagger from his waist and said "Use this,"

The old lady sneered, water, bowls, daggers, even if you change them, it's useless!

After Ye Han dripped blood, he stood aside, and the old man walked in front of Ye Mingchen. "You are coming too,"

Ye Mingchen pressed down the dissatisfaction in his heart, and also bleed blood. The old man dripped a drop of blood himself. After a while, the three drops of blood merged. It's your turn!"

Ye Pingyan swallowed his saliva. The incident just scared him. He was obviously the father and mother's son. Why not?

Seeing Father Ye fetching the water himself, he settled down and dropped a drop of blood into the bowl.

Mr. Ye went to Ye Zhen, and Ye Zhen also dropped a drop of blood again. Mr. Ye also dropped his blood into the bowl.

After a few moments, the three drops of blood leaves were compatible with Ye Zhen peacefully, but were still incompatible with Master Ye.

Father Ye did not believe and took the water again. This time he only tried Ye Ping. The two drops of blood were still incompatible. Father Ye suddenly dropped the bowl in his hand to the ground and looked coldly at Aunt Yu.

Aunt Yu and Ye Ping Ye Zhen were frightened. How could this be possible? how is this possible?

Aunt Yu shook her head too much, "Master, this is impossible, impossible,"

The old lady's blows to them were not big enough to continue, "It's better for you, the mother and the son, to try your blood,"

Aunt Yu is too like she grabbed the last straw. "Yes, we three try again,"

I went to take the bowl and brought the water. After the blood of the three was dripped in, it turned out to be compatible! Now, what else is there to say?

Ye Ping'an and Ye Zhen are children of Mrs. Yu, but not Ye.

When Ye Qingge heard the report from the people below, her mouth was bent, and she saw that the old lady had some things at the bottom of the box for so many years, which could get her out.

This "broken-off" formula can't even make it out by herself. How could the old lady have it?

Sure enough, **** is still hot!

Mr. Ye looked at Mrs. Yu in disbelief, apparently believing in the result. For a while, she felt heartbroken. He left his wife and son for this woman, but she let herself be raised by another man? "Bitch!"

After saying this ‘bitch woman’, Grandpa Ye fainted. Ye Han quickly asked someone to help him back to the room, and then used his post to ask the royal doctor to see Grandpa Ye.

As for the mother and son, Ye Han was locked up in the Chaifang, and when Master Ye woke up, he made plans.

Brother and sister's rich dream has not been enjoyed for a few days. I bought so many maids and sisters yesterday to serve myself. Why were they locked up in the chaifang today?