chapter 161

Chapter 161: The Royal Army Comes

      Xiaoxue's claws grasped Ye Qingge's sleeve and pointed at the room. Ye Qingge quickly got up and walked to the door, only to find that the door was unlocked. Ye Qingge raised his hand and pushed the door open, but pushed it, and the door did not move.

     Ye Qingge's frown turned out to be locked from the inside, but it was almost no difficulty for Ye Qingge. When he released his mental strength, he pulled the door bolt through the door slit, and Xiao Xuehu's eyes flashed with doubt.

     The door was opened, and Ye Qingge rushed in to see the scene that made her angry. Zhao and a man were undressed and placed on a bed. Ye Qingge was angry, and entered a silver needle if he wanted to.  The man's body.

     The silver needle hit the man's heart. After the man died, the man broke his breath. Ye Qingge carefully took the pulse to Zhao's. After confirming that he was OK, he began to dress Zhao's clothes.  Yan wouldn't have harmed her at first, but Ye Qingge came out of her neck and found signs of being hit.

     Ye Qingge was angry. If she let her know who did it, she would never let her go. Suddenly she thought of the maid, the maid of the queen's side?  Is it the Queen?  But why did she do this?  If not her, why did she stop herself just now?

     As soon as I thought about it, I heard a voice from outside, and it turned out that the Royal Forest Army was patrolling?

     Ye Qingge frowned. Why would the Yulin Army come here?  If there is Yu Linjun in the air, why didn't she find it when she came?

     Too late to think about it, Ye Qingge didn't wake up Zhao's, but put her in a storage box and stuffed Xueer in by the way. Ruying and Zhiqiu woke up and saw Ye Qingge coming out of it.  .

     Ye Qingge took care of everything inside. At this moment, the man had turned into a thick pool of water, and the clothes of that man were put away. When they went out and saw the two woke up, Ye Qingge already felt that the Yulin Army was about to  To this yard.

     Ye Qingge gritted his teeth. "Are you two okay?"

     "It's all right!"

     "It's all right!"

     When Ye Qingge saw that they were all right, he nodded and said, "Ru Ying, leave Zhiqiu here immediately and walk from behind!"

     Ru Ying hesitated before saying "What about you, Miss?"

     Zhiqiu also felt a tense atmosphere and said, "Miss, let Ru Ying take you out first!"

     Ye Qingge shook his head and yelled, "Let you go, don't you listen to me?"

     When Zhiqiu saw that her complexion was not good, she dared not say anything. Ruying heard the footsteps of Yu Linjun, she said anxiously, "Miss!"

     "Come on! Don't listen to me?"

     Ruying gritted his teeth and left Zhiqiu ahead. The two of them had just left, and Yu Linjun arrived.

     Ye Qingge then hid in the house, and when the team entered the courtyard, they were blown by a gust of wind and fallen leaves in front of them. In the courtyard, no one usually came.

     When the team of Yulin Army arrived, he saw this scene. A man in the Yulin Army next to him said, "Head, why is it so weird looking here?

     The leading man said, "Your little kid tells me this, where is there any ghost in this world? Hurry up and go to that room to see!"

     "Head, there is nothing in this yard, so I don't need to go in!"

     The leading man shoved the man and said, "What a waste! Just let you go, hurry up."