chapter 159

Chapter 159: Twin Palace Women

      Seeing that there was no Zhao's voice, the aunt's mother Wei said, "Qingge, what about your mother?"

     Ye Qingge shook his head. "I don't know, auntie. I'm going to find my mother. You help me watch here."

     Wei's frowned. "Then you have to be careful, there is no other place in this palace,"

     Ye Qingge nodded and was about to withdraw. The queen did say at this time. "The emperor, today is a New Year's Eve dinner. How about letting the county master give you a portrait of the emperor?"

     Ye Qingge, who was about to withdraw from the banquet, was anxious, and he did not know where Zhao had gone.

     Ye Qingge's heart was slightly anxious about the queen's trouble at this time. I don't know if Zhiqiu and Ruying can protect Zhao's, but she can't go now, and the eyes of the emperor and everyone fell on her.

     Emperor Mingzong nodded slightly and said, "It's all right, the county master, where are you going?"

     Ye Qingge bowed slightly and said, "The emperor will meet the emperor, and the maids are also thinking about it. Just to take the initiative to ask for help, I did not expect that the queen mother and daughter understand the maids."

     Emperor Mingzong, who listened to her words, was in a good mood. "Haha ~ Come on, come to your side, and you will paint him here, eh! See what posture you want to pose?"

     Ye Qingge had to go to the front road, "The emperor is just fine, and the court ladies don't pay attention to these when painting."

     "Okay! OK! What angle do you look at?"

     Ye Qingge pointed to the back of the banquet and said, "Emperor, where is it better?"

     Emperor Mingzong frowned. "Is it farther there?"

     "Return to the emperor, anyway, the location is right there,"

     Someone soon set up a table case there. Although Ye Qingge was anxious, Xiao Xuehu didn't come to her, it should be that nothing happened, but she was really uneasy about such a delay.

     I couldn't find it at the moment, so I had to converge, raised my hand and lifted the pen, and started to draw the prepared picture in her mind.

     Ye Qingge intently painted. He didn't notice that a maid on the side walked in front of her. Instead, she saw Ciao Er next to him, staring in horror, and dragging Zhilan's sleeve, Zhilan frowned at her.

     When she saw Qiaoer winking at her, Zhilan followed her eyes and was shocked. She lifted her feet and went to pull Ye Qingge's sleeve, but she was caught by Qiaoer. Qiaoer shook her head slightly. Zhilan looked  Yan Ye Qingge looked down and concentrated on the painting, secretly anxious.

     After a while, Ye Qing singer pen, Zhi Lan then came forward anxiously and said, "Miss, look over there!"

     Ye Qingge followed her eyes in puzzlement, and saw that the palace maid she had killed had stood by the queen and was waiting for the drink. Ye Qingge's eyes narrowed slightly, and then she figured it out.

     Whispered to Zhi Lan and said, "The maid and the previous maid are twins. They are best suited to cover people's eyes."

     Zhilan nodded her head. Ye Qingge was even more anxious. She didn't know what was happening to her mother. She was anxious but her face was not obvious. She said loudly, "The emperor, the maid and daughter are done,"

     Emperor Mingzong suddenly looked forward to Ye Qingge's direction when he heard it. "Come, come, come up!"

     Ye Qingge carefully presented the painting and presented it in front of the crowd. The people were stunned again. The painting paper was the Emperor Mingzong wearing a golden python robe. I saw Ye Qingge shaking the shaft slightly. The next moment, the Emperor Mingzong on the painting shaft slightly.  Raise your hand and talk about your usual mouth shape.