223

Chapter 223: Wait For Me

      This actually made Liu Qingyun think of Bai Xue's little fox, and reached out to attract Xiao Baidao, "Let's go, I'll take you to see Bai Xue. They are really white!"

     Xiaobai rolled his eyes, wasn't it white?  It doesn't know who caused it, it is thought that it doesn't know, the hostess is now the county owner, and there is a male owner covering it, who dares to touch her pet?  Humph!  Don't dye it back yet!

     Ye Qingge did not receive Xiao Bai's grievances at all, and went to Zhao's yard with Xiao Bai.

     Seeing her coming with the black hawk, Zhao said in surprise, "What are you?"

     "Hey, my dear, I brought Xiaobai to see Bai Xue,"

     "Little white? It?"

     Uh!  Ye Qingge nodded and said, "Yeah, it was originally white. Doesn't the daughter worry that it will be snatched by someone, just dye it black?"

     "You girl! Really, how can you be so arrogant, pitiful, good white eagle made you like this."

     Ye Qingge smiled, and the kungfu of the speech brought Xiaobai to Xiaoxue's bed. Zhao Shike took it and gave him a small bed alone. This guy is full of food and sleeps all day.  .

     I heard Ye Qingge's voice and didn't mind it. I looked up at Ye Qingge lazily, and at that glance I was stunned. The natural object was Xiao Bai on Ye Qingge's shoulder.

     Xiao Bai was too lazy to take care of it, and used his beak to tidy up his feathers alone. Ye Qingge met and shrugged his shoulders and said, "See, it's called white. I am trying to keep your name, thank you!"

     Xiaobai rolled his eyes. How did it turn black?  It ’s not that the person in front of you is harmed. Thank you?  There is no door, what's going on with this Snow Fox cub?  How dare a weak little fox blew his hair?  It didn't bother to care about it, and couldn't eat it anyway.

     Bai Xue made a precautionary state for a while, seeing that the black hawk didn't attack, he gradually relaxed, and retreated a little into his crib.

     It seemed that knowing that his safety was no longer threatened, he ignored a few people and went to sleep alone.

     Xiaobai, this cheap, saw Xiaobaihu ignore it, and immediately felt majesty provoked. He flew from Qingge's shoulder to Xiaobaihu's bed. Before he could scare the little thing, listen to it.  Huh! Huh! "Cried.

     Ye Qingge looked at the corners of his mouth and smoked. Zhao heard the cry of Xiaobai Fox and dared to say "What's wrong? Did you bully Bai Xue?"

     Ye Qingge's wrongdoing, did she bully it?  Zhao's lovingly embraced the little white fox, and said to the little white fox, "I'm not afraid, there is me, no one can bully you,"

     Xiaobaihu gave Xiaobai a scornful glance, and then fell asleep in Zhao's arms.

     Xiaobai's eagle's eyes glanced at Ye Qingge, and he tilted his head, ‘this is the gap between the master and the master!  ’

     Ye Qingge felt instantly despised. What kind of ghost was this feeling?

     Picking up Xiaobai followed Zhao's and went out. "Mother-in-law, I didn't really bully Baixue, it was this Xiaobai that scared Baixue, so I'll take it back,

     Zhao said helplessly, "You girl, Xiao Bai is an eagle, and the small fox is naturally afraid of it. You can't bring frightening Bai Xue next time."

     "Okay! Then I'll go."

     Xiaobai was taken away, and he looked at the little white fox before leaving, and the little eyes said clearly, "You wait for me!"