chapter 187

Chapter 187: Poison

      Ye Qingge nodded "Well, what's wrong?"

     Xu Jiao was the daughter of a military general. She had been with Mr. Xu in the field before, but it was only tuned back in recent years. Ye Qingge saw that this girl was not like a fool or a snake, or she would not have a piano, calligraphy, painting  My aunt is using it for her.

     Xu Jiao was embarrassed and said, "I, I have been studying the rules at home before. This has just been released. Right, I heard the rumors about you, but I believe you, you are also trying to protect your mother.  That's what the child in her stomach did, I understand. "

     Ye Qingge thought this girl was very interesting. Baba came to tell her this?  Now that she wants to make good friends, she ca n’t turn it away, and she said, “Really? Thank you, do you eat pastry?”

     As soon as Xu Jiao heard that she was giving her pastry, she meant to be friends. She nodded again and again, "Okay, let me taste it. The pastry in Beijing is much better and more refined than ours."

     After eating a piece of cake, Xu Jiao said, "Yes, county master, will you do martial arts?"

     Ye Qingge smiled. "Just call me Qingge. I only have a few furs. They are all flower-style."

     Xu Jiao apparently didn't believe it and whispered, "How is it possible, but I heard that you killed several unscrupulous girls,"

     "That was killed by one of my martial arts guards, not by me,"

     The two talked together for a while, and then opened the table. Liu led them to sit at a table alone. Ye Qingge did not notice that Liu looked at her with something wrong. When he was eating, Liu gave food to everyone.

     Especially in the bowl of Ye Qingge, "Qingge, we are the only niece left in our house. If you marry someone later, walk around with your elder sister, don't be born,"

     Ye Qingge listened to her and knew that she was planning for herself after leaving. Ye Qingge couldn't say anything, just nodded, "OK!"

     Liu's holding the wine on the table, "This is the fruit wine in the shop of Dingguo Government. It's not intoxicating. Come and taste it. Come and walk around with your elder sister in the future.  Support each other. "

     The ladies sitting there nodded and promised. Liu asked the girl next to her to fill the ladies with a glass. Ye Qingge smelled it and it was indeed fruit wine. It tasted like plums. It was a little bitter and a little sour.  Sweet taste, quite delicious.

     Unconsciously, she drank a small cup. Liu looked in her eyes and brought the little girl's jug. There was still a lot of it when she opened the lid, and when she closed the lid, a pill fell into it.

     Liu took a jug and poured himself a cup, and then poured a cup for Ye Qingge.

     Liu took the wine glass and said to Ye Qingge, "Qingge, you are a good person. You were a little prejudiced against you and your mother before Erji. Don't forget to hate it. Your elder sister is married, and I will count on you sisters to help you.  One, two. I'm here toast you. Our previous unhappiness was cancelled. "

     Although Ye Qingge did n’t know why Liu ’s changed so much, she also picked up a glass of wine and drank a glass with it. Ye Qingge screamed badly when the wine was like a throat. There was a problem with this wine. When she drank the first glass just now  No problem, we relax our vigilance.

     However, she did not expect to wait for her here. Ye Qingge glanced at Liu's smile when she saw her smiling, and knew that it was her hands on herself.