chapter 208

Chapter 208

      As soon as Zhao was about to speak, he heard the announcement from the little girl, "Miss Three arrived."

     The people in the room suddenly looked like they were outside. Ye Qingge came in with Zhi Qiu and Zhi Lan and saw Ye Qingyu at a glance. He raised his eyebrows slightly. "What's the matter with my sister? I just refused to see you. Who hit me?"  You are too much. "

     Without waiting for the father-in-law to speak, he said to the father-in-law, "Let the father-in-law laugh. Since it is to enter the palace, it is natural to have a good fast and bathe, before it seems solemn, can the father-in-law go?"

     When the father-in-law saw her say this, he stood up and said, "If that's the case, let's go, and don't let the queen mother wait for a long time."

     Ye Qingge gave the husband and Zhao a bow and said, "Grandmother, mother, I will go into the palace with my father-in-law,"

     Zhao couldn't help but tell him, "Be careful!"

     Ye Qingge blinked at Zhao's as a sign of comfort, and saw Ruying following Zhao's side. Then he safely followed the father-in-law to the imperial palace. Ye Qingge flashed into the storage box on the carriage and set everything up.  After checking the medicine, this came out.

     In order to avoid being seduced again, she deployed several antidote to the sedative.

     All the way into the palace smoothly, first went directly to the palace of the queen. In the queen's palace, the third mother's biological mother Song Guifei and the seventh mother's biological mother Li Guifei were there, and Ye Qingge stepped forward to salute the three.

     The queen and grandma laughed, "It's not easy for you, please. This palace wants to invite you. During this time, a lot of things happened in Yefu. This palace also wants you to come out and relax, good boy, come  Hurry up and sit here, "

     Ye Qingge stepped forward slightly, sat down under the queen's hands, and respectfully said, "Thank you for your empathy,"

     The queen still said kindly, "You child, don't say thank you to this palace. You are also here to paint a few portraits for us. Would you like it?"

     Can Ye Qingge still say bad at this time?  It is estimated that if she did not say well, the queen could change her face immediately, and nodded and said, "Naturally, it is good. It is an honor for the maiden to draw portraits for the queen mother and two concubines."

     Her courtier was a reminder to the queen maiden that her father was a soldier of the Ministry of War, and she had a grandfather of the Ministry of War, but they could not move in this palace.

     The queen naturally thought of this, and Xuanyuan ’s beautiful statue also likes to be with her, so she said, “Start now, this palace knows that you are a filial piety, and must be anxious to go home to look after your mother?”

     "Make the Queen Mother laugh."

     Ye Qingge didn't push it, but it was a generous acknowledgement. Soon, the palace maid set up things for painting. The other two concubines, who have not spoken, said at this time, "Mother Queen, we will not bother here."  Ms. Ye has painted, so it might be better for Ms. Ye to finish painting later, how about asking Ms. Ye to step into our palace? "

     Ye Qingge frowned slightly. She didn't want to walk around in the palace, and she said, "The two maidens are just waiting for a while, and they dare not work."

     Li Guifei listened to the sidewalk, "Then I'll wait here for a while, and I also want to see the portrait of the queen lady first time!"

     Song Guifei said, "I still have something to do in my palace. Wait for Miss Ye to finish painting for the Queen and Li Guifei. Then go to me. I'm tired of Miss Ye."

     Song Guifei said this, Ye Qingge couldn't say more, so she had to say "Yes!"