254

Chapter 254: Kill one person with one sword

Ye Qingge came in to see this, and then he smelled a strong **** smell. He rushed to the bed to see that there was already a pool of blood under Zhao's body. It should be left unattended after production.

Ye Qingge stepped forward tremblingly, reached out to take pulse on Zhao's wrist, and the two women did not dare to move when they saw Ye Qingge come in.

Ye Qingge felt the cold touch of his hands, and it was a cold under his heart. He quickly tested the heartbeat of Zhao's, no! Probed the arterial again, no! Breathe again, no! nothing!

It was all too late for her to return, and her mother-in-law would die. She had been guarding for so long, but unexpectedly let Zhao's accident!

The grief and anger in Ye Qingge's heart almost burned her, at this moment she could no longer control her emotions.

"Ah ~! Madam! Madam! You wake up, you said you would take care of yourself? Why don't you wait for me to come back? No, it's not good for me, I shouldn't go into the palace, I should come back early! "

Ye Qingge's emotions completely collapsed at this time, and her mother-in-law who guarded for so long after she was reborn, even left her, she was unwilling! Not reconciled!

The surrounding tables and chairs began to float, and the little fox looked at Ye Qingge in horror. "Squeak!" Shouted, the mother-in-law with the baby wanted to come forward and saw the things around Ye Qingge float, Scared to dare to come forward.

Hearing the squeak of the little fox, Ye Qingge turned his head, his eyes were full of anger.

He took out his soft sword with his backhand and stepped towards the two stable women. The two stable women knelt down on the ground after seeing trembling. "Miss, miss for your life, Madam, Madam died of childbirth, and We are okay! "

The little fox squeaked aside, one claw pointed at Zhao's belly.

Ye Qingge saw a trembling stretch of hand and opened Zhao's robe. Under the clothes was a bluish purple. The anger in Ye Qingge's heart intensified again. The two women were scared and ran out of the door without knowing where the strength came from.

Singer Ye Qing followed her step by step with two swords, holding two swords. The two women just ran out of the delivery room, calling "help!" In their mouths.

The next moment, a midwife was cut off by Ye Qingge's sword!

People waiting outside, after hearing Ye Qingge's cry, knew that it was probably Zhao's bad.

Especially Aunt Gao, she was a little happy, and Aunt Yang was also a happy, then she stabilized.

The old lady sighed slightly, ‘Zhao ’s is a blessing. ’

Just when their minds were different, the two stable women ran out, and then one stable woman was chopped off her head, and blood spewed from her neck. Where was the **** scene of the female relatives present.

The old lady frowned slightly before waiting for her to say anything. The head of another woman was also chopped off by Ye Qingge. Ye Qingge's anger at this time had burned to the limit she could bear. Two people blocked the front door and the back door of this house for me. No one was allowed to let go. Someone wanted to run and killed me! "

Chaohua Xiyue heard the words and then went to the two doors.

Ye Han heard the anger burning and said, "Bold, are you going to reverse?"

The answer to him was that Ye Qingge raised the sword again, and would block the wife-in-law next to them, killing a few with one sword.

Ye Han really knew that she was afraid this time, and hurried to the outside and said, "Come, catch this for the inverse girl!"