chapter 207

Chapter 207: Noisy Storm

      After Ye Haoran walked away, Ye Qingge stepped out of the room, Xuanyuan frowned behind her. "How did you come here?"

     Ye Qingge said, "He brought me here!"

     Someone behind him turned black instantly. "Isn't there still a shadow?"

     "Ru Ying was put by my mother."

     Xuanyuan's eyes stared sharply at the shape, and the shape of his scalp was numb. ‘Is n’t this master eating his vinegar?  ’

     Sure enough, I listened to Xuanyuan said, "Isn't it given you two female dark guards? Use them!"

     Ye Qingge could not help rolling his eyes, this man is really enough!

     With his voice falling, two female dark guards came out and stood in front of Ye Qingge, "Subordinates see the master, please give the master a name!"

     Uh!  These two are indeed female dark guards, but such looks are ordinary and cannot be ordinary anymore, Ye Qingge secretly thought, does the appearance of dark guards still have requirements?  Must be ordinary?  But when they both came out, they had to say, "Then you're called Chaohua and Xiyue!"

     "Chaohua, Xiyue met the master!"

     Chaohua took the front road, "Master, take you back!"

     As the shape retreated silently, Ye Qingge glanced at Xuanyuan, and had no choice but to do so.

     As soon as she returned to her bedroom, she heard Land said, "Where did the lady go? If she never showed up, the old lady would bring someone in person."

     In the front hall, Ye Qingyu covered her face and returned to the front hall, trying to go in front of the old lady, but the more she was so noticeable.

     The eunuch who passed the decree was the father-in-law of the emperor. He ran the second time. He had never seen any lady who had entered the palace and dared to push three obstacles.  She ran twice, and if she has the skills, she should not enter the palace this time!

     When I raised my eyes, I saw Ye Qingyu covering her face and ducking in. "Well! What's wrong with this lady?"

     Ye Qingyu waited for this sentence. Ye Qingyu covered his face and gave the father-in-law a salute.

     Xiaodezi father-in-law is not afraid of big things when he sees the excitement. Hears and says, "Oh! This is really a big idea, let me show it to other people."

     Ye Qingyu took a distressed look at the old lady and Zhao's, and took off the mask covering his face without waiting for the old lady's instructions. The five clear palm seals were clearly visible, and the father-in-law saw the voice raised and said, "  Yeah! Is this? "

     Ye Qingyu didn't care about the old lady's ugly face either. Gu Zidao said, "Yuer is not good. I want to call my sister out, but I didn't expect to make my sister unhappy. Then I asked my father-in-law not to tell this!  "

     Xiaodezi father-in-law raised his eyebrow and took up the tea cup at hand, gently lifted the tea lid and took a sip. When everyone's minds were different, he said, "Yeah!"

     Xiaodezi father-in-law put the tea cup in his hand heavily on the table at hand, "Hum! Bold ~! Don't say that Miss Ye is a niece or your sister, that is, the identity of the county master, hit you a little  Little niece, that's what you asked for. "

     Ye Qingyu bit his lip, bowed his head, and did not let himself express his grievances, but his voice trembled slightly, "Yes, my father-in-law is right."

     When the Zhao family saw it, they frowned slightly. The father-in-law said that it sounded like Qingge, but when he carefully tasted the words, he was saying that Ye Qingge was petting and proud, and the innocent palm sister should be, as if it were  She often does this.