341

Chapter 341: Never heard

What I'm talking about here is that I don't know that Ling Yun has been playing crazy in the garden of Weng Zhufu's house. For a while, he swings on a slide, and on a slide, it's not easy to play.

After the old lady said this, she said to the ladies and ladies below, "Look at me, this is all about talking. I forgot to introduce it to you. This is the lady in the big room, and the emperor's close lord.

This girl guarded her filial piety for her mother, so she moved out and lived in a clean place. My wife also felt sorry for her. She said everything she should do and let you see the joke. "

The lady below immediately shook her head and said, "Dare! Don't dare! Have seen the Lord!"

Ye Qingge chuckled "No need to be polite, just feel free!"

When the old lady saw Ye Qingge did not tear down the stage for her, her mental calculation was put down, and her face was also relieved a lot.

The ladies and ladies below, although they knew what was going on, were afraid to show it on the face, and they were ready to accept the men's preparations when they were the successor to their age.

What's more, the top three members of the Ministry of War's Shangshu, like Ye Han, who has no room, is already very good.

The most important thing is that the niece is still the owner. Although it is said that the owner does not blink, he does not live with her after all, which makes the women below breathe a little sigh of relief.

Next came several wives and ladies one after another. Ye Qingge looked at the fact that there were eight girls of appropriate age, which really surprised Ye Qingge. The eight were inside; two were sixteen years old, the other four All are eighteen years old.

When the old lady was there, she brought her niece out. The old lady was born in the Lu family of the century-old family. The Lu family was also a famous family who had gone through three dynasties. There were also many officials and gentlemen in the family. .

It is a pity that there are no more than three generations, and it is also applicable to those who are officials. In the generation of the old lady, there has been some decline. Now there are not many officials. Finding a good person can also help with the home.

Ye Qingge not only thought about it, but fortunately, there was such a big old daughter in this Lu family, otherwise I didn't know if I would send my granddaughter?

But just think about it, no matter how stupid the Lu family is, he won't do this kind of thing.

Ye Qingge secretly observed this Lu Yuan. Although he is eighteen years old, he looks really good. He is much better than Mrs. Wu and looks so good. Why do you want to stay there now?

However, Ye Qingge was not interested in these. She just took a look. Do n’t enter the door when the stepmother enters. She does n’t know what the parents ’behavior will look like.

The crowd spoke for a while, and the old lady said, "Qingge, go with the ladies to the garden and listen to us all the time, can it be boring to you?"

Ye Qingge nodded still with a standard smile. "I still know my grandmother is distressed, and the granddaughter accompanies them around."

As I was talking about it, someone from the following came to report that it was Yefu's aunt and grandma who came back to see the old lady.

The old lady's complexion immediately reconciled her various eyes before she said, "Let them come in! There are many people here. I'll see them in the small flower hall."

Then he said to these people, "I haven't seen you for years. It is inevitably rude to meet here. Several wives talk first, and they will come when they are old."

Then he got up and went to the small flower hall.

Ye Qingge frowned slightly. Why didn't she know she had an aunt? This is really deep enough.