327

Chapter 327: Light work is also tiring

The ambush in front noticed that it was not good and didn't hide it. They just flashed out. The long knife in their hands shone coldly in the night. Then there were more than thirty people.

Xuanyuan has only him and Ye Qingge, and an unknown guard.

The thirty people saw that there were so few people on their side, they waved at them and Xuanyuan whispered "Go to the space and wait for me!"

Ye Qingge shook his head. "I can fight with you."

"Okay, after you go to that space, I can hide in danger and be obedient!"

Ye Qingge glared at him and hummed, "That space cannot be exposed, even if your subordinates are loyal. Don't worry, I will protect myself."

Xuanyuan had no choice but to see her, and Xuanyuan had to let her go.

Ye Qingge took out the soft sword from the storage box, and also flew up, attacking the man in black opposite him, "咻! 咻!" Several darts rushed towards Ye Qingge.

The next moment he stopped in front of Ye Qingge, and when Ye Qingge waved his hand without a sword, he hit all the hidden weapons back.

I felt Xuanyuan looking at her and raised her chin to Xuanyuan.

Xuanyuan gave her a thumbs up, Ye Qingge shrouded his mental strength to avoid injury, and he had the same internal protection as someone with deep internal strength.

The backhand and the opponent's match, the martial arts of the man in black is obviously between her and Bozhong. Ye Qingge did not expect that the martial arts of the first opponent of him was so high. Is the quality of the killers still high?

She was still playing tricks with her opponent, and the more he fought Ye Qingge, the more he succumbed to it. He immediately changed to a modern style. The man saw that she did not follow the common sense and was panicked. Ye Qingge found a gap. The sword solved the man in black.

Maybe it's because these people's target is not her. There are fewer people who attack her. So there are still two people attacking her together. Ye Qingge's eyes flashed cold, and a silver needle with a tempered bone scattered. Shot at each other.

Xuanyuan ’s sword quickly moved like a dragon. Everyone who was near him was killed by a sword. He flew to Ye Qingge and said, "Are you all right?"

Ye Qingge shook his head "Nothing!"

The two back-to-back attacked the others, and the other five formed a circle to protect the two. From time to time, there were black men who broke in and were resolved by the two.

Thirty people in black were quickly solved by several people. Unfortunately, their horses were also killed by those in black, so they could only walk back.

A man in black came forward and said, "Master, go and find a horse for you!"

Xuanyuan nodded, "Go and return!"

Then he looked at Ye Qingge and said, "I didn't expect your martial arts to go even higher. Now that there are no horses, we can only go back."

Ye Qingge was puzzled, "Can we not fly back with light work?"

Xuanyuan couldn't help laughing and said, "Okay! Then we will fly back with light work. If you are tired, remember to tell me."

Ye Qingge nodded, and the six of them used light work to rush to Beijing.

Finally, he dared to return to Beijing before dawn, and Ye Qingge gasped, "No, no, it was so tired to use light work!"

"Fool! Of course I'm tired. I'll send you back to rest."

On this day Ye Qingge slept all the way to night, and from night to day. Just after having breakfast in the morning, the old lady sent someone to explain to herself that she wanted ice.