236

Chapter 236: Unexpected News

      Xuanyuan felt that the people on his body breathed evenly, as if falling asleep. Looking down, he actually fell asleep.

     After thinking about it, I tried it and brought Ye Qingge to him. This attempt really made her successful. She took Ye Qingge to her room and put it on the bed.

     Until her quilt Ye Qingge was covered, there was no sign of waking up. Xuanyuan couldn't help but laugh, "You girl, it ’s so heavy to sleep, like a pig."

     After speaking, he stretched out his head and wanted to kiss Ye Qingge's face. Ye Qingge in his sleep slapped a fist at this time. Xuanyuan quickly raised his head and held her fist. He rubbed his palm slightly for a while, then  He put down, covered her with a quilt, and went out.

     Invite the dark guards to let them go to the Huguosi Temple to talk to Chaohua Xiyue, let them come here, and then went to the study.

     Take out the map of Huguosi Temple from a bunch of scrolls, put it on the table and watch it for a while. You waved two dark guards "You take a few people to Huguosi Temple, assassinate Mrs. Wu, it is best to keep her  Ming Wei and Wei Wei were killed, but don't let her die, just stab her. "

     The dark guard paused for a while, and the assassination only required a stab wound, and could not be killed?  This is another difficulty for the master. Dark Wei said respectfully and said "Yes!" Then he retreated.

     Chao Hua Xiyue received a glance at the news. When did their male lead receive the female lead from the palace?

     The next day, at noon, Ye Qingge woke up with his stomach groaning, and looked at the surrounding equipment before thinking of where he was.

     Hearing the movement inside the door, Chaohua hurried in and said, "Miss, you are awake!"

     "you guys?"

     "After you came back last night, Shizi sent someone to inform us, ma'am, are you hungry or not, let's get you something to eat,"

     Ye Qingge nodded, she was a little hungry. After Chaohua went out, Ye Qingge was well dressed, and Xiyue came in to serve her to wash. After she was washed, the meal was ready.

     Just after eating half, Xuanyuan came in and said, "Is it delicious?"

     "Ok!"

     Ye Qingge ignored him, ate it by himself, and Xuanyuan touched his nose. "Well, I sent someone to assassinate Mrs. Wu yesterday!"

     Ye Qingge's gesture of eating "What?"

     "Don't worry, she didn't die, I'll keep it for you! The dark guard I sent to me stabbed a few swords, but her dark guard Mingwei was solved without leaving anything."

     Talking to Ye Qingge with a chopsticks, salted crispy chicken, Ye Qingge was relieved to hear that she hadn't died. It would have been too cheap for her to die. As for the stabbing of a few swords, Ye Qingge would not be considered.

     I ate the salted crispy chicken from Xuanyuan, huh!  Yes, it ’s delicious. You can make a copy for your mother when you go back. Thinking of Zhao ’s, Ye Qingge went back anxiously.

     Putting down the chopsticks, "I'm going back. I don't know if Ye Han returned home with an injury last night. Did I disturb my mother?"

     Xuanyuan once again chopsticks her fish and put it in the bowl in front of her. "Rest assured, last night, Xing Xing was also guarding outside your mother's yard. Ye Han did not go to your mother's room after returning.  I went to Aunt Gao and didn't bother your mother this morning. "

     In this way, Ye Qingge was relieved, and the fish was eaten again. Xuanyuan once again gave her a small soup bag, Ye Qingge ...