283

Chapter 283: Ice Machine Yulu

Ye Qingjin thought to himself, ‘Of course you ca n’t, but ...’

"The husband is of course impossible, isn't there still me? The husband is just waiting, all the next thing is to give him a body, and the body guarantees that the husband will achieve his wish!"

Song Kang said with joy, "Did you take it?"

At this point, he had long forgotten what Song Wei had told him about going to the barracks, thinking about pulling out the stabbing from Gu Bingyu at night, and then giving it to the three princes after he had enjoyed it. Is it hard to find a good job?

The two went to the old lady. The old lady was unaware of these and saw her stunned a lot.

After hearing the news, Mrs. Yu knew that the older sister had returned with her husband, so she walked around the room, thinking whether she would go out to meet,

Ye Zhen hurriedly ran over and said, "Mother! I heard that the eldest sister in the second room came back with her husband, let's go and see!"

Aunt Yu slightly shook her head and said, "You child, your aunt! You will not be allowed to commit another crime in the future. Call your brother. I heard that this man is the son of the Dingguo government. Yes, let your brother talk to him. "

After speaking, people went to find Ye Ping.

In recent years, Ye Pingyang has been studying with Mr. Ye, and has also taken a test of his fame. Unfortunately, he failed to take the test twice.

Ye Ping'an was reading a book. When he heard his aunt told him to pass, he put down the book at hand and went to Aunt Tai.

During dinner, Ye Han and Ye Ershu both came, Ye Ping also sat down. Ye Han and Ye Mingchen were both senior members of Sanpin and they really had nothing to say. However, Ye Ping and Song Kang were similar in age. topic.

After dinner, Song Kang inadvertently asked, "Why? Why isn't the county owner with us?"

The old lady's face was slightly bad, but Ye Pingdao said, "The county mainly takes care of his younger brother. Naturally, he can't come over for a meal, shall we go to the yard?"

The two went to the yard and Ye Qingjin did it to the old lady and said, "Grandmother, granddaughter miss you, how is your health recently?"

"Okay! How can it be bad?"

"Isn't your granddaughter worried that someone will block you and make you happy?"

She also looked at Mrs. Yu a little, Ye Zhen rolled her eyes and did not speak. Ye Qingjin said, "This is the aunt, isn't it? Why is this skin so dark? It's too rough, so you can take good care of it later. The men here are all fine-skinned, not to mention a lady, "

It said like I thought of "Ah, I remember, there is the ice machine jade cream from the princess last time, which is most effective for my aunt's skin."

Ye Zhen was doubtful, "Really?"

Ye Qingjin smiled slightly and covered her lips with a handkerchief. "Of course it is true. I do n’t think the third sister usually uses it much. I might as well accompany you to her now, maybe there is still something left!"

"That line, then I'll try it!"

The old lady shook Ye Qingjin's hand and shook her head slightly.

She is too old to take a blow, but she doesn't want this granddaughter to have another accident. Ye Qingge is now a six-kind-person who doesn't recognize her. Whoever provoked her would have no good fruit.

Ye Qingjin smiled slightly and patted the old lady's hand. "Grandma, rest assured, I will be fine."

"Really?"

"Really, I'm not going to mess with my three sisters. Our sisters have been here for so many years. I don't know her temper yet. Rest assured!"