289

Chapter 289: Want to get on the genealogy

Zhang Hao looked up in his busy schedule, "Sneer, go and sue! Go and tell the queen mother how I am in bed, bully you? Haha!"

Yang Caiyu took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She endured. She knew that she wouldn't let the two dark guards just leave. When the next time her aunt sent herself to the dark guards, she would have to let this man take a walk!

Song Kang, who was stunned by beauty, was nervously waiting in bed for Ye Qingjin to get Ye Qingge to his bed, but who knows that it was Ye Qingjin who was thrown back?

Song Kang's face sank. It seemed that Ye Qingjin had failed. Damn, he shouldn't believe this woman. What can a woman do? He should have thought about it.

At this moment, Ye Qingjin woke up stupidly, and then rushed at him ...

The girls outside the room did not sleep this night, and they wondered. Uncle Miss was respectful and honored when she was at the house. This returned to Shang Shufu, and she was so passionate that she continued to fight all night.

This is not Ye Qingge's credit. Ye Qingge has always respected you by one foot. I will fight you back. Ye Qingjin used ‘crispy bone drunk’ to deal with her. Then she used ‘Ye Mei Huan’ to pay her back.

Gu Ming is thought to be a kind of spring and medicine, and it can only be solved by acacia with men, and her revenge Yemei Huan is a kind of double-sided spring and medicine, which makes the poisoned person, and When I touched the poisoned person, the nights and nights of joy continued, so it wouldn't take long for them to die.

Song Wei received the news that Song Kang did not go to the barracks in his house, and frowned secretly. He had repeatedly emphasized that he must not stay overnight in Naye. In case something happened, their Song family was passive.

"Come, see if Master Three is back?"

The little sister came back shortly afterwards and reported "If you return to the second master, the third master has not yet returned."

It's not that Song Wei's worry here is justified. Ye Qingjin and Song Kang fought fiercely overnight. When the sun came in during the day, they fell asleep tired. This sleep was one day. The old lady was comforted again. This granddaughter Good to granddaughters, and worried about their bodies.

People have been warming the porridge on the stove, but who knows that the temperature is one day, and at night, the two bodies start to move again, and continue to fight fiercely, the little girls outside are red-faced and red-eared, this aunt and lady are too ...

After Ye Qingge's funeral to Zhao's day, he heard the following report from the following person, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised. How could she give the person who wanted her a second chance to harm her? too naive.

The old lady heard that the Ye Qingjin couple had been through the two nights, and she was so anxious in her heart that Song Kang didn't take care of her body too much. How could Jiner suffer like this?

On the third day, Song Wei ordered someone to pick up Song Kang. When he heard someone ’s report, he felt bad and immediately sent him to Yefu. He just entered the room and took the two back to Dingguo. The government.

At the house, the two were still asleep, and Song Wei immediately called the government doctor to check them. Is Ye Qingge's medicine so easy to check?

Maybe Ye Qingjin could detect it when she first hit "Ye Mei Huan", but now it has been the past two nights. This medicine has become a part of the two of them and it is impossible to find out.

After the couple Ye Qingjin and the couple were taken back, Mrs. Yu began to plan to give Ye Ping'an and Ye Zhen genealogy.