285

Chapter 285: No one is afraid

Ye Qingge sneered, "The elder sister's helper is here. I don't know who it is. Don't let me down this time!"

Within a short time, two men in black appeared in the small flower hall.

Ye Qingge looked down at her, all dressed in black, and now she found out that in this world, the assassins were all dressed in the same way. Figure-shaped figures appeared beside Ye Qingge, and Xiyue dare to come.

Xiyue said anxiously, "Miss! Little,"

Ye Qingge waved his hand. "Ling Yun was all right in a safe place. I solved these two issues before I talk about it!"

Xiyue's dangling heart finally let go, pulled out his sword, and watched the man in black alertly.

The two men in black glanced at each other, and they did not expect that there were two dark guards beside this lady in the dark, but anyway, their master asked to listen to the woman, and they did just fine.

Ye Qingjin was also surprised. "I didn't expect how many secret guards there were around you. I'm afraid you have done too much with your own heart, and you are afraid of being harmed! Huh!"

Then he said to the two humans, "Is that little found?"

"No!"

"Then arrest Ye Qingge for me, live or die!"

The two got an order, looked at each other, and left for Ye Qingge. Ruxing and Xiyue rushed forward immediately. The comer's martial art was obviously very high, and Heruxing and Xiyue were deadlocked.

Ye Qingge looked at Ye Qingjin with interest, and as soon as he was about to go down, he felt that Xuanyuan had entered the storage box.

Xuanyuan came in to see Ye Qingge, but he didn't expect to see this little guy. Xuanyuan walked to Xiao Lingyun's bed and saw the little fox lying next to him. He felt Xuanyuan's approach and immediately guarded. Looking at Xuanyuan.

Xuanyuan's mouth twitched. "You can still protect him?"

"Squeak! Squeak!"

Xuanyuan's mouth squeaked. "What is it? It's as bad as a mouse. Do you have the ability to learn to speak? Xiao Bai can understand people, can you?"

The little fox nodded and Xuanyuan wondered, "Can you really do that? Can you talk?"

The little fox ignored him and didn't bring such a bullying fox, why didn't you say fox? When it's stupid!

Xiao Lingyun was awakened by Xuanyuan at this moment, looking at Xuanyuan with his eyes wide open. Xuanyuan was worried that his mask scared him. Who knows that the little guy grinned at him the next moment without a tooth.

Xuanyuan laughed, this guy is not afraid of himself?

"Aren't you afraid of me?"

Xiao Lingyun didn't look at him, he waved his hand and hugged the little fox, and then he faced the little fox with a mess, and the stingy fox was drooling.

Xuanyuan looked at the little fox and Lingyun disgustingly, and said, "Too disgusting, what about your sister? Little guy?"

Hearing her sister, Xiao Lingyun smiled again without teeth. The little gum bed was exposed. Xuanyuan shook her head and wondered what his girl was doing. He has been in for so long. Why did n’t he come in or let himself go out? , Really!

Outside, Ye Qingge felt everything happening in the storage box and smiled slightly. This little guy was very brave, but he was not afraid of Xuanyuan?

Ye Qingge flew down to Ye Qingjin, smiled at her slightly, and waved, just as Ye Qingjin did just now. Unfortunately, Ye Qingge did, but Ye Qingjin could not escape.

After Ye Qingjin fell, the two men in black speeded up their movements. After they forced Xiyue and Ruxue to retreat, they picked up Ye Qingjin and left. Ruyue and Xiyue were chased, and stopped by Ye Qingge. No need to chase, there is Xiaobai outside! "