324

Chapter 324: All drama

I took out the bamboo tube under Xiaobai's feet, took out the letter, and unfolded it. I was shocked. Fortunately, she had given them a small needle box, otherwise I was afraid I would not see them anymore.

And Duanmucheng, the seventh prince of Dongling Kingdom, heard that she died in the hands of a robber when she went out to play, but she did not expect that this life might have saved him by accidentally hitting him by mistake. Moreover, she saw the little cousin In the words, he seems to have a slight affection for him.

Ye Qingge trembled, wouldn't this little cousin have a good opinion of that kid? Hey!

After reading the letter, Ye Qingge thought about not replying to them, and turned to Xiaobaidao, "You're tired this time, so take a break for the time being,"

Having said that, he let Zhiqiu come in to bathe Xiaobai. Xiaobai was really tired during this time, and was comfortably taken a bath by Zhiqiu.

Although the weather is hot in this short time, the little fox and the little Lingyun bathe every day.

Xiaobai finally took a happy shower, and then went to Xiao Lingyun's bed and started fighting with the fox.

Xuanyuan held the jade bottle, which was given to the great prince. The great prince received a good show from Xuanyuan, and was excited. He tried it now, and this test really tried three subordinates. Signs of hesitation, immediately called the three to the study.

The great prince used the maggot to incite the maggots in the three people, and the triumph of allegiance was obtained.

Therefore, the great prince rose to Xuanyuan's goodwill, he thought that Xuanyuan was standing on his side, and secretly happy for a long time.

Especially when the emperor was going to hold a festival to pray for rain, Xuanyuan said, "It is a good day for November 11th,"

Emperor Mingzong decided on the spot, "Please pray for rain that day! Retreat!"

The prince suddenly felt happy and worried when he heard it, but he believed that Xuanyuan should not hurt him, so he relaxed his thoughts.

Ye Qingge packed his own things on the same day, but Ye Han always didn't come to her to tell her about living in another house, which made Ye Qingge wonder.

But the only good news that came was that the general's eyes finally saw the existence of the chamber.

Mrs. Wu originally wanted to kill this chamber, so by virtue of the lack of water in the house, she was almost never given water to drink, let alone food.

Had it not been for Ye Qingge to have her back to help her, and to give her water and food every day, it would be expected that the grave had grown grass, which was not the case in the previous life.

While Madam Wu prayed for blessings on this day, Ye Qingge arranged for the people in the General's Mansion to mobilize several guardians of their mother and daughter, let them meet, and ordered them to dress up like two beggars.

On the road passing by the military general, he asked for a drink with Madam Wu underneath. This scene was seen by the military general. Even if he didn't like the chamber, it was someone who had served him in the military camp for several years.

The one next to him was his only daughter, naturally distressed. When he saw the room and his daughter asking for a puppet next to his wife for a spit, the military general suddenly didn't know what it was like, and then looked at the clothes they wore. Even if he was as old as a stone, he was not only dissatisfied with Madam Wu.

Immediately, people carried the aunt to the room, and stayed in the aunt's yard that night, which made Madam Wu half dead.