350

Chapter 350: Lazy

When Ye Qingge saw that his medicine was enough, he flew forward and flew out. Before he left, he did not want to stimulate Wu Yingdao. "If you don't plan to leave, I will throw a lady over. Anyway, my friends will die." ! "

Wu Ying froze, her face was full of astonishment, as if she never thought that Ye Qingge would say such a thing, she didn't know how to react for a while.

Ye Qingge did not want to, and Chao Huafei flew away from the window behind him. Wu Ying saw that he was the only one left in the room, and then he only reacted. Fortunately, although he was hit, Wugong was in the end. There is no waste. He also left along the back window.

Ad

In the end, he pushed it but did not push it away, and found an unsealed window again, and then flew in, leaving Yefu and thinking about what Ye Qingge said to him, sentence by sentence in his mind. repeat.

"The hero does n’t ask the source, why do you care so much, is it because the military merits you have established are not the military merits? I already knew that you are like this, shouldn't I have saved you?"

"Look! You are also a general who has killed a person on the battlefield. Now he is violently abandoned because he was born. Now those people not only do not sympathize with you, they are not counting on you, they are also counting on me. You have to Has it been like this? "

"Remember Dongwei and the palace feast that year? It was your mother who calculated my mother, and the poison on my mother. It was also your mother who made Aunt Yang be my mother, and even one of my mother's deaths. With your mother's handwriting, do you think I will not take revenge? "

The more Wu Ying thought, the more panicked he was, and he walked blindly all the way. As soon as he was gone, Ye Qingge left the yard and went all the way to the back door of Yefu. After exiting the back door, he got into the carriage waiting there.

Xi Yueyue was waiting for Ye Qingge in the carriage. Ye Qingge got on the car and changed the clothes that are exactly the same as those on her body. Then she returned to the yard with Xi Yue and walked to the place agreed with Chaohua, where Chaohua was there. Waiting for Ye Qingge.

Seeing Ye Qingge's coming, he said to Ye Qingge, "Miss, the subordinates are unfavorable. Please ask the lady to punish."

Ye Qingge sighed and said, "Stop! I should think that there should be dark guards around them. It's better to be secret than to be secret. It seems that I'm tired and lazy during this time."

"Miss, what shall we do next?"

Ye Qingge thought for a while, since the dark is not good, then come out clearly. "Watch the changes, Xiyue, you go and see where the three princes are, we go to see where Gu Shuirou is, and try to bring them together. As for the dark guards around them, Xiyue, you have to be extra careful, "

"I see, Miss! Let's do that."

When Xiyue left, Ye Qingge took Chaohua to the yard where Ye Qingxue was. He met Ye Qingxue while talking to several officials from the family. Ye Qingxue saw Ye Qingge and Chaohua coming from the opposite side, with a slight smile and eyes Some despise.

Ye Qingge knew that Chaohua had been spotted by her when he had started with him. Presumably, she had confidence in the dark guard who protected her. This was like relying on her. "When will the three sisters come, they will not come Talk to my sister. "

Ye Qingge smiled, "Isn't this here to find my sister? I didn't expect that there are so many young ladies here, but I'm abrupt."