248

Chapter 248: Want to force marriage

Ye Qingge didn't know about this. She originally wanted to stay in shape and took care of her in the house. She was rejected by Zhao because of the reason, ‘It is a man inconvenient to stay in the backyard. ’

Ye Qingge couldn't help but bring Rugao beside him, let him answer at the gate of the palace, and follow her into the palace.

After waiting for more than half an hour outside the palace gate, the father-in-law's carriage came to the gate of the palace, the father-in-law's confidant Liu Guifei, called Xiaoyingzi, and the guard at the gate saw the father-in-law and immediately said "Yingzi The father-in-law finally finished the explanation of the concubine, this is really gratifying! "

Yingzi father-in-law sighed. "Oh! Miscellaneous homes are not easy. Who makes them all masters! Okay, open the door and let Miss Ye go in!"

The gatekeeper then opened the door and let Ye Qingge and Yinggong go in together, but Chaohua and Xiyue didn't stand in the way.

The guard said, "I'm sorry, Miss Ye, this is not the intention of the mother, you can take the girl to the palace, look?"

Ye Qingge raised her eyebrows. Actually, there was no Chaohua Xiyue, Ye Qingge was more convenient to act. When she heard the words, she said to the Chaohua Xiyue, "You two are waiting for me outside the car. Chaohua returned to Yefu to inquire about the situation and see me. Is there something wrong with my mother, so I can feel relieved when I come out, "

"It's Miss, follow your orders, Miss, please be careful!"

"Got it,"

Ye Qingge followed the little father-in-law into the harem. Ye Qingge looked at the route he took, and poked his lips. This is another way to take his own turn. Why do I have to go through so many injustices every time I go to Song Guifei?

Since they all came, Ye Qingge had to follow the father-in-law to detour and walked for half an hour before reaching Song Guifei's palace, which was already around 11 noon.

When Song Guifei came to see someone, she smiled kindly on the face. "It is not easy to invite the county master to enter the palace once. It ’s noon in the morning until the county master is also hungry. Let ’s have a meal first. The county master also had the strength to help the palace draw portraits. "

Ye Qingge politely said, "Xie Niangniang's kindness, but Qing Ge, but the mother in her heart, would like to take good care of her mother as soon as possible to paint a good portrait."

Song Guifei couldn't wait to cover her lips with a handkerchief and smiled. "The owner of the county is worthy of pure filial piety. A filial woman like this is just a daughter of this palace. Unfortunately, this palace has no women under her knees. Life."

The big palace **** the side replied, "Why is this the mother-in-law, you have three princes, and there is no one who knows the cold and the heat around the third prince so far. Miss Ye can be so filial piety, presumably, you will do the same to the maiden Filial."

Song Guifei nodded with satisfaction and said, "It's the reason you said, but I don't know if Miss Ye is willing?"

Ye Qingge rolled her eyes secretly, 'She is naturally unwilling,' but her face is gloomy. "Since ancient times, marriage has been the life of parents, and matchmakers said that Qingge's daughter's family must not violate the ancestral system. Moreover, The emperor also said that Qingge is still young, and now it is only thirteen. Before the age of marriage and marriage, Qingge can only act on orders. "

Song Guifei knew that she was sharp-edged, but she did not expect that in her palace, she dared to speak like this, and even used the words of her parents' matchmaker to pretend her, and used the words of the emperor to make excuses. '

It seems that this girl is unwilling. She is such a good son that she was given the position of a concubine, and she still hates it?