chapter 165

Chapter 165: Good Family

      Emperor Mingzong's eyes looked like Ye Qingge. Ye Qingge said, "Return to the emperor, what the mother said was true. When the prince and daughter came out, they also saw the son of Wu San, who is the general of the auxiliary country. He can testify."

     Emperor Mingzong's eyes were immediately intriguing, and Wu Ying stepped forward and said, "Return to the emperor, Chen can indeed testify for Madam Ye and the orphan county chief. When he left, the minister just came out.  Oh, the minister also met the three princes. The three princes should also see the princes! "

     The last sentence was to Xuan Yuanche, Xuan Yuanche squinted slightly, then went forward and said, "Father Emperor, what they said was true!"

     Ye Qingge watched Madam Wu aside, seeing that she lowered her eyes slightly and couldn't see the look on her face, but her slightly white knuckles really made Ye Qingge see her mood.

     It seems that this matter is really related to her. As for saying that the queen didn't know it, Ye Qingge didn't believe it. If the queen didn't know it, it would be a joke.

     After seeing Xuan Yuanche's speech, Ye Qingge said, "Emperor, please forgive me, why is this happening?"

     Emperor Mingzong coughed, his face was not good, and the queen's face was not very good, but he waved his hand to let the maid of the house say that the maid trembled forward and said, "Go back and draw the words of the county master. Someone reported that  Say,……"

     Ye Qingge wondered, "What did you say?"

     The palace lady bit her head and said, "It is here that Mrs. Ye was found, and she was in harmony with others."

     Ye Qingge immediately sank after listening to his complexion, Zhao's head banged, and his eyes fainted as soon as he became dark. Ye Qingge quickly hugged her, "Mother, how are you?"

     Quickly took out a pill to Zhao's clothes, and then took out a bamboo tube from the sleeve, opened it with water, and drank Zhao's, this gave Zhao's smoothness, took the pulse again, see  Zhao and the fetus were okay, which relieved them.

     It's just that people around her looked differently. It was said that the county master was a filial pie, and it seemed true that she had prepared so much.

     After Zhao's easing, he kneeled down and said to the emperor, "The emperor, the queen's maiden, and the courtwife are wronged! Please also ask the emperor and the queen to return their courtesy to be innocent!"

     Ye Qingge also knelt down and said, "The emperor, queen, this happened on New Year's Eve today, and the officials and daughters didn't know what to do, and no elders came out to help say the last sentence. The princes also asked the emperor and the queen to take control.

     Ye Qingge thought that Ye Han had been scolded thousands of times at this time, and Ye Mingyu and Liu's were watching the movie beside him. It was really chilling that he could not come forward to say the last sentence.

     Her last word was to count them all, wouldn't you not come out?  Then don't come out and see what people will talk about in the future?

     Emperor Mingzong heard a word from her, chased before the person present, and then said, "What about Ye Han?"

     Before the sound of the father-in-law Hongwang remembered, Ye Han quickly rushed to the front. "See the emperor, the queen mother."

     Emperor Mingzong glanced at him and said, "What does Lord Ye think?"

     Ye Han said this: "Return to the emperor, this is someone who is going to frame the minister's wife, and please ask the emperor to check!"

     At this time, Ye Mingxuan also came out and said, "The emperor, the queen mother, it must be a misunderstanding at this time. I can't ignore it. Maybe it was the maid of the rumor who said it wrong. Dasao has always been dignified and virtuous.  "