279

Chapter 279: Poison for the time being

Then he looked like Ye Handao, "But Master Ye, do you really care about the lives of the two sisters-in-law? Don't you have a good illegitimate child? Do you want me to give him?"

Ye Qingge said he made a movement to wipe his neck.

Ye Han was furious and added, "Dare you!"

"I'm not afraid! However, before this time, I naturally can't do it easily, because this secret is not the best time to unveil it now, rest assured, I will not unveil it if the time is not there,"

The old lady was bewildered by their conversation, illegitimate child? Does her son really have an illegitimate child outside? How is this possible?

When Ye Qingge saw Ye Han's killing in his eyes, he poured another cold water channel. "Master Ye, don't look at me like this. I have already presented this to the emperor. I believe that the emperor knows it, so if I have a long and short Yes, what do you think the emperor thinks? Do you dare to use your book of the Ministry of War? "

There was a cold sweat behind Ye Han. This daughter was terrible.

The old lady also saw that this granddaughter has never cared about anyone in this family since Zhao ’s death. If she sees someone who is not pleasing to the eye, she will die if she kills her, and her heart will not soften at all. With the death of Zhao's, they were completely centrifuged.

When they were talking, Auntie Yu had changed her clothes, and came in with Ye Zhen who had also changed her clothes. When she saw the old lady, she also said, "I saw my elder sister!"

"Give it away! Did you sleep well last night?"

Aunt Yu's face was a little stiff, and then she said, "Sleeping is okay, thank you sister for caring, I'm not here to add fragrance to grandma!"

The old lady nodded slightly, "Go ahead, I'll go back!"

Aunt Yu saw the old lady away so she walked to Ye Qingge and said, "Yesterday, it was not good for us, I bumped into my grandma, this is not how I know that it will take you three days for the guardian to make something special for you, all vegetarian Yes, to supplement your body. "

There was a little girl who came forward and handed over the food container. Zhi Lan took it and opened it. She took out the silver needle and tested the poison in front of them.

Ye Zhen said unhappyly, "What are you doing, will my mother return your master?"

Zhilan glanced at her. Yesterday she dared to offend even Ye Ye. A young lady who scooped out was not afraid!

Immediately retorted, "Miss Ye, you are wrong. First, Mrs. Yu is the grandmother's chamber. You are her daughter or daughter-in-law. The daughter-in-law cannot call her biological mother a mother, she can only call her Aunt.

Secondly, our lady is the county owner, and the county owner's eating is regular. This drug test is the most basic one.

Thirdly, although you are regarded as our aunt's aunt, but the etiquette is unforgettable. You must also pay half the etiquette to see the county master. "

Ye Qingge really wanted to applaud Zhilan. The girl's mouth was really getting worse, and she gave her an admiring look secretly.

When Zhi Lan saw her, she straightened her waist. Ye Zhen couldn't breathe when she saw it, but she didn't know how to attack it. As the girl said, the county owner knew that Ye Qingge was so bad. , They should not come.

Auntie Yu, who was also a little bad, was so awkward. Why did she forget that this girl was still a county owner, but she was too unpleasant, and it seemed that she would take a little time if she wanted to put on the girl.