250

Chapter 250: Will count

Slightly sipped, the taste is still good, "It is indeed a good wine, the courtesan thanked his mother for his reward,"

Song Guifei curved her lips slightly. "Miss Ye likes it. Miss Ye no longer eats more? After eating, we will start to draw portraits. Miss Ye need not worry!"

Ye Qingge nodded slightly. After eating this meal for two quarters, Song Guifei said, "Let's go to the side hall and start painting?

Ye Qingge waited long ago, and naturally nodded.

Following Song Guifei's arrival at the side hall, and seeing that everything was ready there, Ye Qingge stepped forward and unrolled the paper, and began to draw with a pen.

Song Guifei sat aside and looked for a while, and then the maid came in and said something in her ear, and Song Guifei got up and went out.

Ye Qingge was left in the side hall.

Just halfway through Ye Qingge's drawing, she frowned slightly. How did she feel that the air in the side hall was a bit wrong, and she wanted to eat herself a detoxification dandelion.

It wasn't until the portrait was painted that Ye Qingge smelled it carefully. The smell came out of the paper and ink.

After carefully distinguishing for a moment, I found that the painting paper and ink were mixed with two mixed flavors. If it wasn't for Ye Qingge to eat and understand the poison, I am afraid that he has fainted at this time.

Ye Qingge looked down slightly, then she would come to do the trick, pretend to faint and see what kind of tricks Song Guifei is going to play?

Ye Qingge hit the side of the ring, overturned the ring to the ground, and the little maid of the gate heard the sound inside. When she walked in, she found that Ye Qingge fell to the ground, and quickly collected the portrait of Ye Qingge on the table, and returned .

The palace lady gave the painting to Song Guifei. Song Guifei saw that the painting was a green woman sitting on a swing. With the drawing paper shaking, the swing seemed to be shaking, and the woman's hair and skirts fluttered.

"Okay! Good! The painting master's painting skills are really amazing. How good!"

After congratulating Song Guifei, she said to the palace lady, "Go down, you don't need to care about the side of the palace."

The little palace girl nodded, and then backed out. When Ye Qingge saw that the palace girl had gone, she squinted slightly, waiting for the next voice.

After a while, footsteps came in, Ye Qingge could hear with his eyes closed, who wasn't Xuan Yuanche?

Unexpectedly, this Xuanyuan Che is still dead?

Ye Qingge didn't want to rub against him here. When Xuanyuan Che approached her, Ye Qingge couldn't raise an anesthesia needle. Xuan Yuan Che was unprepared, and was hit by the anesthetic needle. Ye Qingge saw that he was still, and shot again. Stuck.

Xuan Yuanche fainted as soon as he could, Ye Qingge got up, clapped his hands, stretched his foot and kicked Xuan Yuanche, and saw that he didn't respond, and put him in the storage box.

He got up and went out.

Asahi hurried back to the palace again, and Xiyue hurried forward and asked, "How is it? How is your wife?"

Chaohua shook her head. "No, when I went back, the two midwives were arguing, one said it was difficult to give birth, and the other said that the baby had caught the umbilical cord, so it was possible to give birth. "

"What? How is this happening? What do these Wenbu say so? Can they be born?"

Chaohua still shook her head, "I don't know, they were still arguing when I arrived, Ye Ye, Ye Ye said,"

Xiyue followed in a hurry, "What did Master Ye say?"