328

Chapter 328: Die dead

Ye Qingge didn't see each other, so he sent five pieces of ice for him to bring back. Anyway, it was going to rain for more than a dozen days. It was a waste to keep so much ice in the ice storehouse.

However, Ye Han unexpectedly did not come to tell her about the separation of separate houses, which was extremely bad for Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu.

It was time to ask for rain in a blink of an eye. On November 11th, civil and military officials gathered at the altar in the suburbs of Beijing. Xuan Yuan looked at the terrain from afar and sneered. It turned out that these people planned this way.

It's a pity that their plan will fail.

The etiquette of begging for rain was complicated and tiring. After a while, the eldest prince was wet with sweat. After three days of worship, the sky was really overcast, and after a while, it started to rain.

The following courtiers have argued that the great prince is the destiny of the destiny, and the prince who is not recognized by heaven.

Only Emperor Mingzong called Xuanyuan into Yushufang afterwards. "You said, what is going on, do you know that it will rain that day?"

Xuan Yuan sits lazily opposite Zong Di "You think too much, how could I know in advance?"

Emperor Mingzong glanced at him for a while and hummed, "You give me this set less, if you don't know you will tell that day?"

Xuanyuan sighed. "I really don't know. I just said it casually."

"Okay, if you don't want to say, don't say it, but why do you help the boss?"

Xuanyuan disdainfully said, "I won't help him. Isn't he about to get rid of him soon? It's so boring. You just feel bad for him, but also for your grandson?"

Emperor Mingzong sighed. "What's the use of him when I feel bad? He is so stupid that he will be eaten by them even without residue. The royal family is so ruthless, don't you know that!"

What they say next is unknown.

However, Ye Qingge received the intent of entering the palace again today. Ye Qingge frowned. She remembered what Xuanyuan told her before, and it is better not to go to the palace recently.

Ye Qingge squinted, this time was the queen who recruited her into the palace?

The queen party was severely suppressed by Emperor Mingzong recently, especially after the prince succeeded in begging for rain, the folks have now claimed that the prince is now destined to return, and even many ministers of the Qingliu faction support the prince.

At this time, she was still in the period of filial piety, and the palace actually recruited her into the palace. Is there any moth?

Ye Qingge thought that at this time she would still not go to that dangerous place in the palace. When her eyes closed, she pretended to be dizzy!

Zhiqiu on the side immediately said, "My father-in-law, my lord fainted. I'm afraid this palace can't get in. Could you please ask my father-in-law to help him?"

The father-in-law who came to Chuanzhi immediately turned black and left!

However, after listening, Yang Huang really let the royal doctor to see her. However, her medical skills are not comparable to those of ordinary people. She put two needles on her arm. The pulses are all weak and unable to get out of bed.

The queen sneered, "Okay! A little Owner dared to do this to this palace. Who gave her the courage? Come, let's see how the Mingyue County Master is doing. Why haven't any news come recently?"

Below the little palace girl heard the words and immediately retired.

Soon the little palace girl brought back news that made the queen angry, and the master of Mingyue County went to the drought.

"What did you say? Tell me again?"

"Ming, the master of Mingyue County, died of heat stroke in that drought."