331

Chapter 331: Well prepared
PrevNext
Table of Contents
Settings
The people with sharp ears heard their conversation, and then realized that this was the case, "It was the Lord who sent the maid to live here."

"But how did you give the sister-in-law?"

"Well! You don't know about it now, you haven't answered that in your heart!"

"It's the same, but it's too cold-blooded to drive people out of the house directly."

Not to mention the comments of those outside, Ye Qingge took the person in and saw a housekeeper greeted him. At the age of fifty, he looked at those flexible eyes, looked around at several people in Ye Qingge, and then bowed to life. Here comes the lady, the old slave surnamed He has been waiting for you for a long time, "

Zhilan heard the words and reprimanded, "Huh! What do you mean by Uncle He? Is it possible that I still hope that my lady will be driven over?"

"Old slave doesn't mean it, miss don't misunderstand old slave, old slave will take you to look at this house."

Ye Qingge nodded and went around the house, then prepared to go out.

The uncle He who was in charge of this house met the hurry and said "Miss, where are you going?"

Zhi Lan then said proudly, "Go home!"

Uncle He said, "But, this?"

Ye Qingge said lightly, "This house was given to me by my father, but it's my business that I can't live. You can continue to look after this here. My own house is just across the street. If there is something, I can just say something."

Uncle He froze, and if he didn't dare to say anything, he had to swallow it. He respectfully and respectfully sent Ye Qingge out.

Ye Qingge returned to his own house. This is a three-in house, but there are only two inside. The other one has been changed into a large garden and a small pond. The pond is very shallow and can only reach the knees of adults. This is also Ye Qingge's worry. Ling Yun fell into a pond and had an accident, and wanted him to learn how to swim.

There are also swings and slides in the garden. In addition, there is a small playing field and a large grape stand. Below are two rocking chairs, and a stone table. Ye Qingge took Ling Yun around, and Ling Yun was excited. Eyes are not enough.

Alas, he began to express his excitement, Ye Qingge was glad to see him like this, and when the others had packed everything up, Ye Qingge was comfortable lying on the bed.

The little guy was excited for a long time and fell asleep.

Ye Qingge is very satisfied with this house, just one point, the people here are all Xuanyuan people, hey! It seems that I have to make money, otherwise raising my brother is a costly job.

After all, her current money was exchanged with Xuanyuan, and her mother's dowry she was carrying. She bought the house this time in Lingyun's name, but not in her own name. under.

She now wants to run those shops and praise her dowry silver, this life is not too good, but it would be better if there were no people like Xuan Yuanche and Yang family jumping around her.

With Ling Yun, although she still hates Ye Qingxue now, she does n’t want to retaliate in this life, but her goal of burning Xuan Yuanche and Ye Qingxue together will not change.

Ye Han heard that night that Ye Qingge didn't move to the house he bought for her, but went to the house opposite him. Then he knew that his daughter had already been prepared, and even that house was ready to be renovated.