chapter 196

Chapter 196: Xiao Bai Was Sprayed

      By the time the room was back, Mr. Ye Er had been sitting there drinking tea for a while, and when she came back, she said, "Wait for your wife to change! Be careful, don't hurt your wife."

     The grieving chamber member said aggrieved "Yes!" And went to clean up Liu's body. Liu's body was still warm at this time, but as the parcel was cleaned up for Liu's room, her hand trembled.  Liu's body has gradually become cold.

     The chamber was startled. "Master, this, this,"

     "What's wrong? Why is it so scary?"

     The voice in the chamber began to tremble, "Master, master, madam, madam her! She has been humiliated and has broken herself."

     At this moment, Master Ye Er's voice reminded him, "What is so humiliating, and where has my wife been humiliated?"

     The stunner was shocked, and quickly changed his tongue. "Yes, it was the wife's sad daughter who got married. She couldn't think of it for a while, accidentally drunk, and as a result, she sputum did not come up.  This is really bad luck, "

     Mr. Ye Er was obviously very satisfied with this explanation. He heard the words and nodded sadly, "Ma'am, this is really an unpredictable situation, and people have good fortune and good fortune. Attend the daughter's wedding banquet. Who would have thought of this?

     What Ye Qingge heard was the version made by the room. Ye Qingge was drinking tea. On the table opposite was Xiao Bai, who had sent her and Zhao Man a letter. He sipped the tea and sprayed it on Xiao Bai.

     noob……

     It flew far and wide, sending letters to the hostess, how did the hostess care about it?

     Ye Qingge didn't hold back, so she sprayed Xiaobai. Ye Qingge hurriedly asked people to wash Xiaobai, but she coughed several times, eh!  There is no such thing as an excuse before. She does n’t know if anyone will come. But the excuse of the second uncle is definitely not used by ordinary people.

     Dog blood can't be dog blood anymore. If anyone believes this, she can only "haha!"

     After Xiaobai was washed and served, he didn't forget Baiye Qingge.

     Ye Qingge rolled his eyes, this little 'white eagle' was getting more and more human, and she would still despise her.

     I took out the letter from Xiaobai, opened it, and saw Zhao Man ’s najuxiu's typeface on the paper, "Cousin, I have n’t seen it for a few months, I miss it, and I am not used to entering the Northwest. I have experienced many twists and turns, and now I have a general understanding.  The customs in the northwest of China are very different from the capital city, but my cousin is assured that my father and brother have sent people to Jiangnan, and that the cousin sent us some of our brothers and sisters, but also saved our lives. Please accept the cousin's worship ... '

     After reading the letter, Ye Qingge was in a much better mood, and fell directly to bed and fell asleep.

     She fell asleep until noon the next day. Zhiqiu and Zhilan walked around the door hurriedly. Ye Qingge woke up and was screamed by the footsteps of the two. She didn't want to go back to sleep.  "You two are enough, come in!"

     Zhiqiu and Zhilan listened, and quickly opened the door to enter. Ye Qingge's good mood was stunned by the sadness of the two girls, "What's wrong with you?"

     Zhilan hurriedly said, "Miss, don't you look at what time it is, the big house has left you,"

     Ye Qingge then remembered that the second sister-in-law had gone last night. The second hall had already set up a spiritual hall. It stands to reason that she should have gone to miss it early in the morning, "Oh! That's bad!"

     "What happened to lady?"

     Ye Qingge then remembered that if everyone in the big room wanted to hang out, "Where's my mother?"