chapter 168

Chapter 168: Things are revealed

      The court maid on the ground dropped his left hand after the Emperor Mingzong's words fell, turned around on the court, and pointed at the twin court maid next to the queen.

     The moment the dead maiden raised her hand, she scared everyone in the room, and there was a dead person who could raise her hand.

     On the contrary, the Zhao family and the Ye family were not so scared. They had seen them even more outrageous.

     Emperor Ming Zong and Queen Yang were equally surprised, but there was joy in the surprise of Emperor Ming Zong. This was an affirmation of his heavenly son, and his vanity burst into an instant.

     Queen Yang was frightened, because the direction of the finger was her side, and the twin maids stood behind her, and consent also meant the queen.

     No one had expected this result, which made them dare to continue to stay here.

     Emperor Mingzong frowned and looked at the queen after the surprise. The queen stood up in surprise and walked aside and said, "The emperor, how could this be the palace!"

     As the queen moved around, the dead maiden's hand still pointed in that direction, and the twin maidens trembled slightly, and quickly took two steps to follow the queen.

     The hand of the dead maid on the ground also moved. Now everyone saw the problem, and they looked at the maid behind the queen. The queen also understood that it was not hers at all. When the maid saw everyone, she looked at her  Hurry and move your mouth aside and say "No, not me, not me,"

     Unfortunately, wherever she went, the maiden's hand pointed.

     Emperor Mingzong said poorly "take her down to her!"

     As soon as the words fell, someone came to take down the maid, and then the corpse's hand was put down. Yueyue stepped forward and said, "The emperor, Rong Chen, check the maid's hand."

     Emperor Mingzong nodded, and Yue Yuyi stepped forward to check for a moment, then stood up and said, "I will return to the emperor, and the killer is indeed the palace maid."

     The queen was shocked. "Yue Yueyi, you have evidence."

     "Return to the emperor, queen, look at her hands,"

     As soon as the twins heard it, they had to put their hands behind their backs, but they were forcibly dressed by the eunuch behind them, facing the Emperor Mingzong, and Yue Yuyi continued, "This maid is strangled. Everyone looks at her neck.  The striae on her was obviously strangled by someone from behind with a rope. If it was hanging, the striae should go up. "

     Everyone looked really like this, Yue Yuyi continued, "Look at the hand of this maid, and there are obvious marks on her two hands. This is left by the rope, so it can be explained, and this  The weapon was the ribbon around her waist, "

     Everyone looked again, and saw that the maid was wearing a belt around her waist, and there were two brocades on the outside. If Yue Yuyi didn't say it, everyone was just decorating, how could it not have been the weapon.

     Seeing the incident revealed, the twin palace ladies stared at Ye Qingge fiercely. She originally came out from the banquet to see if the leader of the Royal Forest had arrived, but did not expect that the guard leader had not come, but one  Panic guard.

     After stopping him, I knew what was happening in the small courtyard, and secretly grieved, but it was so easy to break the game. She was worried about being punished by the master. She had to suppress it first, and then found a  The maid of the palace, so that she still obituary to Emperor Mingzong according to the original plan.

     Then she killed the maid, and she died without proof. After that, the dirty water could still be poured on Mrs. Ye, but she did not expect how things would come to this point.