318

Chapter 318: Rainless in January

Ye Qingge nodded, and it looked like it was really about to be a drought. "You go out and ask someone to buy two more water tanks, and these two waters will be filled with water every day."

Zhiqiu heard a whisper, "Miss, aren't you worried?"

Ye Qingge nodded, and she knew that Zhiqiu was a stable person, but she did not expect her mind to be so sensitive.

Zhiqiu immediately said, "I'll go now,"

As she said, she ran outside, and Zhilan was still right. "Miss, what's up with Sister Qiu? Why are you so anxious, and, Miss, what do you want from the big water tank?"

Ye Qingge shook his head. Sometimes this girl thinks less is also a good thing. "Nothing, prepare more water for Ling Yun to swim,"

"Oh! The slaves are here to make a bigger tub,"

Speaking of swimming, Ye Qingge suddenly felt that this was a good way to relieve the heat of Ling Yun. "Go there and let someone make a big tub of one or two meters, the bigger the better,"

In a few days, the large tub was created. It is a large tub with a diameter of two seconds. When it is filled with water, it will be placed in the yard for noon for noon. Put Ling Yun's chopped light into the tub.

The little guy can be regarded as Sahuan now, and he kept sulking in the tub and was very happy. It was until dinner time that he was tired and ate. He fell asleep without playing for a while.

Seeing that it was almost October, it was still so hot that day, and it was still raining.

Zhiqiu wiped the sweat on his head. "Miss, this day seems to be true, it has not rained for a month,"

"Well, I closed the tub in the past two days, so I have to let Ling Yun play again,"

Zhiqiu responded and said, "Miss, the master hasn't been moving. Isn't she going to let the girl move out?"

Ye Qingge looked at the direction of the outer courtyard and shook his head slightly. "Don't think too much. If he asked me to move out, I can't help it. Today, I will take out some ice from the ice cellar and give everyone in the yard a piece. , Tell them that if you do n’t want to drain it after use, you must boil it, ”

Zhiqiu responded, and soon heard cheers from the yard. It was too hot this day and they couldn't sleep well at night, but they couldn't work well during the day, so they had to worry about being punished by the lady.

With ice this time, they can have a lot of life, and some of them are given to the family, anyway, having ice at this time is a good thing.

The fact that every minion in Qingyaxuan was able to receive a piece of ice was quickly passed to the old lady. The old lady knew it, and Ye Han also knew it. At this time, due to the continuous month of drought, the court divided The ice that comes down is limited.

Their Qing Yaxuan even had ice collars for their descendants, which made the old lady and Ye Ye puzzled. Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu lived in a yard directly, so that they could save some ice and be cool for a while. .

I think the two heard the news, and they were very angry, but Ye Qingqi, after breaking an arm, it was as if invisible in this house, and easily disappeared.

Emperor Mingzong sat in the Imperial Study Room and sighed, "Hey, you said it hasn't rained for a month, is it still rainless this month?"

Xuanyuan smelled the tea and said, "It's possible!"