chapter 195

Chapter 195: Liu's Death

      But now, the dark guard is crying, okay, he is masked, so no one cares about the expression on his face, "This, the master can go to that, the flower house to learn, the subordinates don't know."

     "Hualou? No, the girl will be unhappy if she knows it."

     "Then, then steal it, no, the subordinates said, go and see on the roof, there may be a flower picker or a fugitive we are tracking!"

     The other dark guard in the dark listened to the corner of his mouth, big brother, can you say anything less reliable?

     Who knew that they were wise and mighty, and the decisive master said "Okay!"

     It ’s unprecedented in the history to get up and leave, but it ’s also that the owner of the family has been with this evil king since he was a child, and the evil king is not so feminine.  The intercourse is up.

     Xuanyuan went all the way to the floor of Hualou, and then he hid on the roof, gently lifted a tile, and saw the bottom of the pair of men and women in bed, doing piston movement, Xuanyuan frowned slightly.

     The next moment he appeared next to the two men's beds, but now he saw it carefully. It turned out that he said he was upset at the time. It turned out to be this way.

     Xuanyuan ’s two dark guards went down before they responded, and went to the two's bed. The two dark guards suddenly flew over a group of crows. They already thought about how to put a pair of crows on the bed for a while.  The men and women killed silently.

     Ye Qingge's side has also been in trouble. She just comforted Zhao's family. At this time, Liu's family had been sent back, but it was different from Ye Qingge's, but Liu was brought back with a body.

     It was said that the dark guard threw people out of the hut, and threw them into the carriage of Lord Ye Er. In the carriage, Lord Ye Er was at room temperature with a cricket who had been driven away by him.  The person who threw in was interrupted.

     After waiting for Master Ye Er to take a closer look, he found that it was his wife Liu, and at this time Liu had only a blanket wrapped by dark guards on her body, with traces of purple on her body and underneath ...

     Mr. Ye Er didn't understand what happened. He was furious. He could play a woman, but Liu was his own wife, and he was stunned. His official voice would be over if he passed on, and he still had a few  Unmarried daughter.

     The cellar that had been oppressed by Liu before, at this time in Ye Er's ears, "Master, if this is to let the person who threw the lady up to spread the matter, the reputation of the Miss Ye family will be  After that, even the master, you will be said to be wearing a green hat, how can this be good? "

     Master Ye Er listened to the analysis of the chamber, and was exactly as he thought, and suddenly frowned. Then the chamber exclaimed, "Is there no evidence of death?"

     After speaking, he covered his mouth and shook his head, whispering, "Master, squatting, squatting, what did you just say? Suppressed body shouldn't say anything that shouldn't be said?"

     Mr. Ye Er squinted a little glance at the woman in front of him, and then looked at Liu's unconscious lying in the carriage and said, "Go and find me a suit suitable for your wife, come fast!"

     After the carriage got out of the carriage, Mr. Ye Er reached out and covered Liu's mouth, feeling that he couldn't breathe. Liu could reach out and waved the hand covering her mouth and nose, but unfortunately at this moment  No energy at all.