chapter 202

202.Chapter 202

      It was a busy meal in the kitchen. It was not until dinner that Ye Qingge prepared a table for Zhao's. Zhao looked at the table in front of him in surprise, "Geer? Do you have any thoughts?  Why did you make so many dishes? "

     Ye Qingge didn't understand something. "Ah? What is it? No, I just want to make some delicious food for my mother-in-law, and I made so much without knowing it."

     Zhao shook his head. "You, my mother thought you had something to do, and you did so much without knowing it."

     Ye Qingge's sweat, did she really know that she was a mother?

     Serving Zhao ’s meal, Zhao did not expect her daughter ’s craftsmanship to be so good. “Geer, when did you learn this? It ’s so delicious, why did n’t your mother find it before?”

     "Then I will make more food for my mother, and I will give them to Qiaoer and Zhiqiu if they ca n’t finish it."

     Zhao didn't dare to eat too much. He heard the words and said, "Well, let's reward them all."

     The two were talking about a little girl coming in from the door and reporting "Madam, Sister Qing Qing is here,"

     Shallow?  Ye Qingge thought about it. That shallowness was the time when Ye Qingge woke up before, the big girl who was next to Zhao's, because Zhao was assigned to Xu because of her age. Why did she come?

     Zhao heard quickly and said, "Let her come in."

     Then she said to Ye Qingge, "Qing Qian is also pregnant, she is now five months. She had some morning sickness. I will let her give me some plums, and let her eat again.  Take it, I'll find someone to relieve the boredom, "

     Ye Qingge nodded "then I will spend more time with my mother,"

     Zhao couldn't help laughing and said, "You girl, you are here every day. You have slept with me directly in the past two days, and you have to stay with me more? Then I am not going to be annoying you."

     The two were talking. Ye Qingge helped Zhao to go to the small flower hall aside, and the light was waiting in the small flower hall. When he saw Zhao and Ye Qingge coming in, he got up to salute. Zhao quickly said, "Get up quickly, you  My belly is too big to salute. This is not the same as before. Now you are Madam Xiucai and you cannot lose your identity. "

     Ye Qingge raised her eyebrows, "Mrs. Xiucai"?  It seems that her mother-in-law is still very good to this big girl!

     Qing Qian wore a fine silk material, and there were some spots on her face, and she was a lot fatter than before. You can see that she is doing well now.

     After listening to Zhao ’s words, Qing Qian smiled slightly and said, “Mrs. will always be my wife, and Madam will never forget her kindness to me.”

     "Okay, you know your mouth is sweet. Is the last plum okay?"

     Qing Qianshen leaned a little sideways and said, "It's natural that the lady gave me plums. This time I came back to make some clothes for the young master, which is a bit of my heart."

     Ye Qingge glanced at the little clothes she had taken out, nodded slightly, and Zhiqiu stepped forward to take it over. Ye Qingge accompanied Zhao and Qing Qian to speak for a while before leaving.

     Ye Qingqing was sent away, and Ye Qingge felt more uneasy at this time, knowing that Xuanyuan was not an unfaithful person, but this time it turned out that he hadn't come, and Ye Qingge still couldn't sit still.

     "Wu Xing, go and see Xuanyuan, um, just tell him not to come tonight, I want to go to bed earlier,"

     Before he left, Ye Qingge said, "Ah! Forget it, you do n’t have to say anything, just go and see how he is. If you are found, say yes, go to Xiaobai," |