296

Chapter 296: Not familiar with him

Zhilan said, "Miss, if you say that the old lady is out of breath, then the old lady will be alone next to the old man. The old lady should be happy now."

Ye Qingge shook his head, "Who knows!"

The old man of the last life died a year ago, and it is estimated that he cannot escape this time.

Seeing that half of December has passed, the old lady did do it, this time the old lady did it herself,

In the evening, the old lady sent a cup of bird's nest to the old man. After the old man had finished drinking the bird's nest, the old lady went to the old man's yard without helping her.

Zhilan wondered, "Miss, don't you stop?"

Ye Qingge shook his head, "Why should I stop, I'm not familiar with him,"

After the old man drank the bird's nest, he lay in bed and couldn't move. When he saw the old lady coming, he frowned slightly. "What are you doing?"

The old lady's lips stretched out a smile and said, "What am I doing? This is a very good question. I naturally came to see you. It seems that the New Year is coming, and some things are going to be resolved years ago."

Feeling his body can't move, the old man frowned even tighter. "What did you do to me?"

"What did I do to you? You should know that I am going to send you to see the three mothers and sons so I can reunite you underground."

The old man felt the danger and jumped into his heart. "You, what are you going to do? You have to murder your husband?"

The old lady laughed when he heard the words, "Hehe! Murder your husband? Just accompany me as your husband? Have you ever done the responsibility of being a husband and father in these years?"

The old man was a little faint in heart, and he admitted that he was blinded by love, and he really was sorry these three mothers and children over the years.

The old lady saw the guilt in his eyes and smiled sarcastically, stepped forward and looked at the old man and said, "Did you know that the pair of children that Yu's gave you are not your seeds, you are particularly angry?"

Seeing that the old man was puzzled, the old lady continued, "Go down and find her and ask for it!"

While talking, he took the pillow aside and covered it on the old man's face. At this time, the old lady didn't know where the strength came from, and held it fiercely.

The old man couldn't move after drinking the bird's nest. At this time, he didn't even want to resist, and gradually lost his breath.

Only a quarter of an hour later, the old man took off the pillow, and trembled his fingers to explore the old man's breath. After confirming that he was really dead, he was relieved, his lips curled up and said to the old man who was dead. I just want you to die until the truth. You want to die in pain, and continue to torture Yushi below! Haha ~~ hahaha ~ "

The old lady's laughter was very loud that night, and many women-in-laws trembled when they heard it.

Until the next day, the servant who waited for the old man found the old man's death, and Yefu lost his life again!

This time Ye Qingge only went once as a symbol, and never appeared again. He had been hiding in his own yard. It was a New Year's Eve banquet after the funeral of the old man. This time, Ye Qingge did not participate in the event. Did not go.

New Year's Eve is naturally obedient, and before Ye Qingge starts observing the obedience, Xuanyuan's figure appeared in front of her.

"Follow me, the emperor is poisoned,"

"The emperor is poisoned?"

"Say to you on the road!"

Said Xuanyuan picked up Ye Qingge and flew out of the window.