244

Chapter 244: Want to be strong

When Ye Qingge returned to Yefu, it was already dark. While it was getting dark, Ye Qingge found a place without people and asked Chaohua to let her down. She got so much internal force. Naturally, she had to be familiar with it as soon as possible. .

Ye Qingge tried several light exercises near Yefu, and finally found that feeling. When she wanted to try again, she found a man in black entering Yefu.

She didn't dare to act rashly. ,,

Called Zhaohua to cherish the moon, and let the two of them secretly follow the man in black and go to Yefu. This person went to Ye Qingxue's room?

Ye Qingge quietly picked up a brick on the roof and looked at it quietly. After seeing the man in black entering the room, Ye Qingxue was shocked. After seeing the person, he said shamefully and wrongly, "Three brother? Why are you here?"

"I miss you!"

The voice was really Xuanyuan Che, Ye Qingge narrowed his eyes. It turned out that the two had long been sincere, and they were indeed a pair of sluts.

"The third brother will say good things to coax me!"

"You are my most beloved woman. I naturally want to coax you with good words. How is your health recently? Are you better?"

"It's been a long time ago. Is there something wrong with third brother today?"

Xuanyuan Che rubbed her head and said, "I can't come to you if I'm fine? What a silly girl."

Seeing these two factions, Ye Qingge was going to vomit. She must have been blinded by lard in the last life, so she looked at such a man with a honey belly.

Originally, I wanted to hear what they said, and now I am not in the mood anymore, I made a gesture to let Xiyue stay here for surveillance, and let Chaohua leave with her.

Back to her own elegant Yaxuan, so that Zhiqiu and Zhilan didn't have to stay vigil, so they researched the medicine to replenish qi and blood alone, and prepared it into pills, which she will eat when Zhao's birth At least 50% of this hope will allow her to have a successful baby.

After half a quarter of an hour, Zhao Hua, who had been hidden in the dark, came out, and almost ten moves against the comer.

Ye Qingge is also alert to this at any time. The visitor is not someone else, it is the three princes who were in Ye Qingxue's room just now!

I did not expect that the three princes dared to run to her boudoir in the middle of the night. Fortunately, she was reading a book. What if she was sleeping?

Or maybe she didn't have these dark guards from Xuan Yuan?

Really despicable! Right! He may still think that he can get the support of two Shangshus by himself! Unfortunately, it is impossible for her good father to stand by his side.

Ye Qingge didn't want to expose himself too much, just hiding aside, Xuanyuan Che saw that he couldn't win the girl, and he shot harder.

Xiyue chased back behind Xuanyuan Che, seeing Chaohua and Xuanyuan Che hand in hand, they also came forward to help, the two together, but dozens of tricks forced Xuan Yuanche to back.

At last Xuan Yuanche looked at Ye Qingge who was hiding aside, and then came out of Yefu.

Ye Qingge looked at Xuan Yuanche's direction of leaving thoughtfully. This person is probably to intimidate himself tonight. In Ye Qingge's heart, this person is definitely not a good thing to come to her room today.

When Xuanyuan Che went back, he called on the dark guard to "go to the owner of the orphan county in Yefu, and the origins of the two new girls, the prince should be detailed."

"Yes!"

After the dark guard took the lead, Xuanyuan Che angrily patted the table fiercely ‘What a goddamn! What's keeping her? ’