257

Chapter 257: I help you kill

"What? She, how dare she?"

The old lady said in horror, Ye Han also said, "This is simply not the case, and the other way around, she wants me from Yefu to bury the Zhao family!"

When the old lady got up and went out, Ye Han quickly said, "Hey! Mother, are you?"

"I'm going to see. Can she kill my grandmother?"

Ye Han swallowed a saliva and said, "Mother, I help you, and I have to see, she can't succeed with her father. Come, follow me and the old lady!"

Ye Qingge was annoyed by the poison thrown out by Ye Qingqi at this time. The sword in his hand was directly released, and the mental force controlled the sword to cut off Ye Qingqi's straight arm.

The old lady saw this when she dared to come, and she was stunned, "Enough! What do you want so many people to lose your mother's life? Want to kill everyone in this house?"

Ye Qingge stopped looking at the old lady and said, "When you asked me to go to the palace, you said that you would guarantee the safety of my mother and the child in the belly. Now? I also said that if my mother is in trouble, I want this Yefu Someone buried her! "

Talking with the sword at the old lady and Ye Han, she did not hide her murderousness.

When Xing Xing found Xuanyuan, he told Xuanyuan things again. Xuanyuan returned to the house and went into the storage box. He shouted that Ye Qingge would ignore her for a long time, and Xuanyuan was worried.

After picking up light work, he rushed to Yefu, as if behind him, they could not keep up with their master's footwork.

Many people stood in front of the old lady. Ye Qingge ignored it at this time, and controlled the sword in his hand with mental force, and a sword went towards Ye Han.

Fortunately, the people around Ye Han pushed him away. It was so, Ye Han's neck was also marked with blood.

The old lady saw angrily and said, "Reverse, reverse, you are going to uncle?"

Ye Qingge looked at her coldly, "A loser who can't even keep her husband, since you are the main room, you should be facing the main room, but regardless of my mother's life or death, you deserve to be taken away by your husband."

With that said, he wielded a sword and killed a dozen people who were standing by the old lady and Ye Han. The old lady was really scared this time.

This girl is crazy. For Zhao's sake, she really wants to kill Yefu Manmen. She must be crazy. She must be crazy.

Just as Ye Qingge's sword was about to penetrate Ye Han's body, a stone opened her sword.

Ye Qingge turned to look at the man in black, a brocade in black, with a large flower on the other side, and the devil's mask on his face was particularly weird near the evening.

Ye Qingge looked at Xuanyuan coldly, and Xuanyuan stood up in front of Ye Qingge and said, "Girl, calm down!"

"You want to stop me too?"

He pointed at Xuanyuan with his sword, and his eyes were cold and indifferent. Xuanyuan's nose, which Ye Qingge saw, was slightly sour.

His girl must be very distressed now, Xuanyuan stepped forward and said, "Girl! You can't kick your father!"

The old lady and Ye Han nodded quickly, they finally saved. If this ghost comes a step further behind, they dare not imagine that this girl will really kill them, no! She will, she really didn't keep the sword.

But Xuanyuan ’s next sentence made them surprised and did n’t know what to say, just listening to him saying “You want them to die, I will help you kill them, you ca n’t do it!”