321

Chapter 321: Well water is not dry

As for the other princes, most of them came out of the study after consulting with a few counselors for a long time.

Xuan Yuanche has been troubled recently, but he has received news that someone has begun to investigate his personal soldiers. In addition, the power of the Dingguo government in Xuanwu camp cleared a few.

The power of the foreign family was weakened, and some of the shops in his own hands were stolen. It is hard to overstate the loss.

Qi Xuanyuan Che dropped several ornaments in the room, and finally seemed to think of something. He put the ornament that was just thrown out of his hand and put it back on the table, and then he was sent to Erhuangzifu by car.

I don't know what the two brothers said, but Xuan Yuanche looked a lot better when he came out, and his mouth was still smiling.

Ye Qingge has packed everything these days, waiting for Ye Han to come and tell her about her moving out of the house. Who knows that after so many days, there is still no news.

The old lady came here a few times, and she said a few words secretly, the meaning is very simple, 'It's too hot, the old lady needs ice there. You have ice in the yard. Why don't you know? How much for the old lady? ’

Zhilan listened to Ye Qingge angrily. Ye Qingge sneered. The old lady's method was okay to deal with those people. If she wanted to deal with her, it was really a level off.

Ye Qingge remembered that before she went to the palace that day, the old lady vowed that she would take care of her mother and the child in her belly.

The results of it? If it weren't for the little fox, she would have come back early, for fear that her brother would be dead.

After all, the old lady is also a coldhearted person. She shouldn't have entered the palace at first, so that they could find a chance to get started. Therefore, the old lady was tempted and Ye Qingge didn't even hear what she was doing.

In an instant, mid-to-late October, during this time, the northern part of the Tianwu dynasty had a drought, and the temperature in the two months was not rainy. The dealers in the fields had been suffocated, and even the river was dry.

In Jingcheng, even the well water was dried. At first, only one or two wells were dried. Later, some people found that the well was dry and started to store water in the house. In this way, everyone began to do so, connecting dozens of wells. It was done soon.

Even Yefu's well has done several wells, and now a well can barely come up with water.

But this does not include Ye Qingge ’s Qing Yaxuan. The well here is a separate one, and she has been hit by another 20 meters long, so she will not do it at all.

Those people started to have water that had been stored before the water, but after more than ten days, it still didn't rain, and the water that had been stored before was drunk, and there was no water in the entire capital.

Because Xuanyuan was responsible for the drought in Beijing, he organized people to set up shacks in various streets, boil water, and apply porridge.

The few Chengchis entering the capital, because there was no water, rushed to the capital.

Fortunately, Xuanyuan prepared enough ice, and people were immediately transported to various cities, which made those people return to their cities.

In this way, Xuanyuan's reputation spread in Beijing and neighboring cities.

The newly-appointed prince was in trouble, and the emperor handed him over the ice in the palace. As a result, some of the people under his control had either died or made a mistake, or they had directly violated it. His order was investigated by Emperor Mingzong afterwards, and his subordinate bit him back.