292

Chapter 292: Ling Yun was beaten

Ye Qingge saw her coming, and said, "Zhilan, go to Lingyun and see if it hurts?"

"Ah? Miss! Can't you? Why doesn't the young master know that it hurts?"

"You try it."

Zhilan thought for a while and thought, "Miss, if the young master avenges his revenge, you must explain it to the slave."

Ye Qingge was funny. "How old is he still revenge, not ten days, where will he revenge, hurry up!"

Zhilan took a deep breath and took a step forward. The little fox immediately blew his hair out of alert. Ye Qingge stretched out his hand to scoop it out. "I'm here, and I still use you to snor, be honest."

The little fox stunned immediately, Zhilan stepped forward and looked at Ling Yun, and then turned around and said, "Miss, where are you going? Slave can't do anything right now."

Ye Qingge knew she was a paper tiger. "Just on the butt!"

Zhilan then slammed on Ling Yun's ass, "Wow! ~~~ ah ~ wow ~~~~!"

This cry was really earth-shattering. Zhilan quickly hid behind Ye Qingge and scared. "Miss, you have killed the slave. Where does the young master know that it doesn't hurt? You can hear the cry and you can hear the second mile. , "

Ye Qingge was also shocked by his cry. How could this guy's cry be so loud? Hurry up and coaxed, "Okay, okay, don't cry, well, my sister is here, my sister is next to Ling Yun, did she just hit you? I will help you grow her up."

Speaking of pretending to hit Zhilan a few times, Zhilan also cooperated to make a crying expression, then Ling Yun's voice gradually decreased, turning his head to ignore Ye Qingge.

"Bad sister, let him sting him, huh! Ignore you,"

Ye Qingge sucked at the corner of his mouth, this little guy was still revenge, and quickly took out some fun to coax him for two days before coaxing him. This temperament, Ye Qingge is tongue-tied. Otherwise, do n’t cry, get angry It was two days in one go. This guy was only born for a few days. It was such a big temper. Can he pay it back?

Over the shrine, after Ye Qingge left, the old lady waved and two bowls were brought up again. The old lady said, "You saw it just now, just do it!"

Ye Ping'an and Ye Zhen stepped forward and dropped the blood into two bowls respectively. Father Ye also stepped forward. In the past few days when he returned, the old lady had never looked at him squarely. Ye Han was also kind to him. Completely as if he were a guest.

The old man sighed slightly, dripped the blood into the bowl, and after a while, the blood in the two bowls was incompatible!

"This? What's going on?"

The old lady also pretended to be slightly surprised. She waited for this moment, really thinking she would serve them deliciously and deliciously? Dream it! These days, they have added ingredients in the food, and they are doubled. As for whether there will be side effects, it is not her concern.

After the old man was surprised, he looked at Ye Handao, "Haner, go drop by drop and try, lest someone say that my wife is beginning to be vicious again."

Ye Han stepped forward and dripped a drop of blood in Ye Ping's bowl. For a moment, his blood was fused with that of Ye Yezi.

Mr. Ye stepped back a little, and his face looked even older. Obviously, there was no problem with this water, that is, they had problems!

Aunt Yu is also stunned, how is this possible? They are obviously her and Father Ye's child. How could the blood be incompatible?

"Master, this is impossible, impossible. We have lived together for so many years. Master, you have to believe me. They are your children. They must be ladies.