chapter 171

Chapter 171 Chapter 171

      After listening to Xuanyuan Yun's words, Xuanyuanche was a smiling face. The two walked side by side, but the seventh prince unknowingly fell behind.

     After Emperor Mingzong left, the queen glanced at the present family members and said, "This happened even this time, and this palace is unhappy, so let's go, this palace will be the master, and the child in Mrs. Feng's stomach, the girl will be in the county  Lord, how about a boy making a county king? "

     Zhao quickly knelt down and said, "The court wife is afraid, the court wife's daughter is already the county master. How dare you go over and ask the queen mother to take her life."

     The queen was waiting for her sentence, and it was awkward to hear the words, "How can this be good, so, then reward the child in your stomach, how good is the good land?"

     The Zhao family quickly scratched their heads and thanked Ye Qingge, who was distressed to see it. The queen glanced at Ye Qingge and said, "Is the county owner happy with this?"

     Ye Qingge also followed Zhao's kneeling on the ground and nodded when he heard the words, "Thank the Empress Xie for the reward, I don't know where it is? The little girl should go and see for her brother first."

     The queen heard a word, and then she was in a good mood. "Okay, the owner of the origami county is a blessing Honmiya. What is the position of Liangtian? Go to the department of agriculture and agriculture to choose it yourself. How about it?"

     Ye Qingge respectfully thank you, the queen said, "Okay, the things here are also over. As for the people behind this scene, it must be that Mrs. Ye did not know when to offend someone, so be careful."

     Ye Qingge secretly said, 'Offended your sister-in-law,' this time must have been done by Mrs. Wu. Ye Qingge thought about it and took Zhao with her. The lady and his wife had just experienced the dead themselves.  It means a serious and fierce glance, and there is still something in her heart. When the queen leaves, she quickly follows.

     Ye Han had gone with the emperor's team long ago. Ye Qingge was completely disappointed in him. At this time, Liu Shi came up with Ye Qingjin beside him. Liu Shi came to Zhao Shi and accidentally hit Zhao Shi.

     Fortunately, Ye Qingge has been supporting Zhao's family, otherwise he will fall. Ye Qingge's eyes will be angry. Liu's attitude towards the big house after that time was unwilling to pretend.  There are so many people. Even the New Year's Eve Palace Banquet dares to start with Dasao. I don't know if there is any more daring. Don't blame the siblings who don't speak well. Dasao didn't know who offended this time, and even ruined Dasao's innocence.  How vicious! "

     Ye Qingjin on the side also helped Liu's Dao. "Mother, let's go now. I don't know if someone has deliberately destroyed the aunt's innocence, or the aunt originally, ah! Look at my mouth, but I can't speak, we still hurry.  Keep up with the steps of the queen queen, "

     Zhao took a deep breath and patted Zhao's hand, "Qing Ge, don't share your general knowledge with them, these people just don't look good in our big room."

     Ye Qingge did not smile angrily this time, "Mother, rest assured, I will not care about them,"

     ‘Because they will soon pay the price for their actions,’ Zhao patted her hands and went on to the Royal Garden to watch the fireworks.

     The seats in the Royal Garden are also on both sides of men and women. They are arranged according to their grades. Liu's mother and daughter are sitting not far from Qi Qingge, which is exactly where her mental power can control. When everyone sits one by one, there are  The maiden brought fruits and hot tea.