256

256: Tragic death

Ye Qingge's arms and legs were cut off one by one by Gao Qingge, and the last sword across her waist, the intestines in the abdomen were scattered all over the floor.

It is a matter of time for Gao Yinniang to die, and after a few struggles, she died.

Ye Qingge turned around and went to Aunt Gao's yard, and went to Aunt Yang's yard. She asked them to bury her mother, whether it was their hands or not.

A few family members tried to stop Ye Qingge along the way, all killed by Ye Qingge, timid and hiding away.

There are also a few women-in-laws who plan to run out of Yefu and beheaded by Chaohua Xiyue at the door.

Ye Qingxue and Ye Qingyu got the news. When they came to Aunt Gao's yard, they saw the body of the full yard. The two scared legs were soft. When Aunt Gao's body was found, Ye Qingyu's eyes fainted.

The other mother-in-law also vomited, and fainted. Only Ye Qingxue looked angrily at the gate of the yard. Her aunt died and was killed by Ye Qingge, but there was no one in this house to check it.

Ye Qingge walked to Aunt Yang's yard, and the descendants learned of the tragic situation in Aunt Gao's yard long ago, hiding behind the door, and even using a thing to top the door.

Ye Qingge Fei was on the wall of the yard, and the sword in her hand was as clean as new. The blood on her sword had slipped cleanly along the way.

Flying into Aunt Yang's yard, the slaughter started again. A puppet beside Aunt Yang was a master of poison. With a wave of her hand, white powder floated out, thinking of Ye Qingge's direction and flew over.

Ye Qingge, cold hum! The mental force formed a shield, pushed the powder towards the puppet, and that puppet ate a detoxification dan for himself, and waved his hand again, and it was a green pill, Ye Qingge shook himself and avoided the pill.

At the same time, the mental power unfolded, and the pill was hit on the woman again, and the dead leaves flying around shot at the woman together. Although the woman did some martial arts, she was not Ye Qingge's opponent after all.

A dozen leaves passed by, Ye Qingge looked like Aunt Yang, and she had to cut her arm like a sword. Aunt Yang quickly said, "This time it's not me, it's really me. As long as you don't kill me, I will Tell you the person behind me. "

"I won't let go of the Queen and Mrs. Wu, Yang family!"

"you know?"

The answer to her was Ye Qing singer's sword falling, her straight arm was cut off by Ye Qingge, followed by the other arm and two legs, and finally the stomach was cut open.

Ye Qingge murmured, "Your heart is black!"

Behind her was the killing of all the girl-in-law who was about to run out. She was equally angry.

Out of Aunt Yang's yard, I saw Ye Qingqi who dared to come, "Aunt? Aunt!"

Seeing this scene, Ye Qingqi hately looks like Ye Qingge said, "Why? Why are you killing my auntie!"

Ye Qingge looked at her coldly. "She **** it, all the people in this Yefu **** it!"

When he said it, he attacked directly like Ye Qingqi. Ye Qingqi waved a wave of powder, which turned out to be poisonous! Hidden really deep.

In the old lady ’s yard, the followers of the newspaper said, “Go back, old lady, Gao, Auntie Gao and He, Aunt Yang ’s yard, mother-in-law, and two aunts, all died. After that, they were all killed by Miss Three, especially the death of the two aunts. It was very tragic. "